Chapter Thirteen

⚠️ mention of rape / miscarriage / self harm ⚠️

05:00AM

I woke up after about two hours by my alarm, I grabbed my bags and looked at Enzo who was by the door. "Ready?" He asked, still angry from what had happened a couple of hours before. I nodded, "yeah" I said quietly, if I'm honest I was a little scared of him, seeing him so angry, I guess his temper really proves how much of a Slytherin he is. We walked downstairs and got into a cab to the airport, we got our tickets and passports checked and got onto the plane. We both sat in silence. I sighed looking out the window, I wanted to talk to Enzo about what had happened and why I didn't tell him and that it wasn't Tom that got me pregnant, but I was too scared to make a scene on the plane. I thought loads about texting Tom, but maybe this wasn't the best idea considering Enzo was right next to me. I put my ear buds in and listened to my music. After a couple of hours we arrived to Paris. Considering it was about 8:30 am now the hotel wouldn't accept us checking in until 3pm so we were stuck carrying our suitcase and bags until then. I looked at Enzo to see what he wanted to do, he sighed. "I suppose we could go to a cafe" he looked at me, I think he calmed down a bit on the plane, "I can pay this time" I said and smiled softly at him, he also let a small smile slip "sure" we walked around looking for a cafe, it was around 9 now and we found a cute little cafe. We sat down and ordered. Enzo ordered toast, eggs and bacon with a cup of coffee while I ordered a fruit salad with a croissant and a coffee as well. We ate our food in silence, but it was less tense than before. We decided to walk around for a bit until 3. Enzo looked upset and mad still though. "I didn't fuck Tom" I said quietly, he looked to me, "then why did you need to wait to talk to Tom?" He said with an annoyed expression plastered on his face. "Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was being sick?" Enzo nodded, "well Tom found me and took me to see Madame Pomfrey, and she said I was pregnant. I freaked out but Tom was there. I suppose in a way he knew I was pregnant, he gave me loads of advice and told me what to do and what not to do, he did research and everything, so I only felt comfortable telling Tom anything that was to do with the pregnancy." I said softly, as I explained, "ok, but how did you even get pregnant then? Who did you fuck?" Enzo questioned me, still with that same annoyed look on his face. "Cody." I looked down, he stopped and looked back at me. "You fucked Cody?! Evie he's 19!" Enzo looked furious, "he raped me!" Tears fell down my eyes as I looked up at Enzo, "when?" Enzo said coldly. "The Slytherin party, after we danced I went to get a couple of drinks and I had a fight with Theo, then I bumped into him, I was drunk at this point and we were dancing, he then handed me a drink and he put something in it then took me up to his room and raped me until I passed out, when I woke up again I was outside his room on the floor, then I made my way downstairs but I fell and became unconscious, Tom found me in the morning, that's probably how he knew" I was crying by this point, Enzo sighed and hugged me, "is this why you wanted to be alone for a couple of weeks? And why you cut your arms?" He said gently. I nodded as I hugged Enzo and cried in his arms. He sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "I'm sorry Evie.. I didn't mean to lose my temper like that.." he looked down at me then pulled away from the hug, "I sound like an ass, but can we put a pause on our relationship, you're clearly going through a lot and I'm sorry for that, but this is also a lot to take in" I was in shock, I looked up at him and he looked away, Enzo was great but since yesterday he's been such a jerk! I pushed Enzo away and started walking off. Enzo just stood there.

I walked off to a park and sat there for hours, I was so furious I didn't know what to do. He wanted to break up because I didn't tell him I was raped and got pregnant?! I was so angry. I took a long walk to calm myself down. Once I did I made my way to the hotel that Enzo and I were going to be staying at. He was there, waiting in the lobby. I walked up to him, "I'm sorry for storming off" I said quietly. "Let's just go back to Hogwarts, there is no point in staying here, we clearly need space to think and being in Paris won't help" Enzo said calmly. I nodded in agreement. He took my hand and kissed it, "I am sorry for treating you like this, I guess it's just the shock, you know?" I nodded. "Yeah, let's just go back to Hogwarts, I think space is much needed." I looked down. We walked up to the front desk and Enzo explained that we had to leave due to an emergency so we weren't able to stay in our hotel room so we had to cancel, we got a refund and then went to the airport and bought tickets to London.