Chapter Twenty One

⚠️ Smut - this chapter is nothing but smut, if you don't want to read it or are too young to read it then don't bother reading this chapter! Mwah x⚠️

7:48 PM

"Ugh! I'm just so.. frustrated!" I yelled.

I felt a presence behind me, I pause, paralysed by the presence I feel towering behind me. His hand guided it's way to my cheek and gently grabbed onto my chin, guiding my face to the side. Theo leaned in close and smirked, his other hand making it's way to my waist. My breath catches in my breath, but this only makes him chuckle lowly. He leaned in and placed a gentle soft kiss onto my lips, it sent a small shiver down my spine, all of a sudden I had no idea what I was even mad about, all I could think about in this moment was Theo and his dominating presence. All he did was stand behind me and hold onto me and suddenly I'm a mess.

"Calm down Cara Mia.. you're too beautiful to be so mad.." he spoke softly but there was a raspy tone in his voice, he placed gentle kisses on my neck which made me flustered. "It's just a bad day.. let me help you unwind.." his hands caressed my body, exploring every inch and curve, while he kissed my neck slowly, I bite my lip and lean my head back into his shoulder as I try to steady my breathing. Fuck, I didn't know he could be so.. so sexy.

"How do you want it..?" He whispers against my neck, I couldn't think, I was so overwhelmed and flustered. "Soft and gentle..? Or hard and rough?" He smirks softly and chuckles deeply against my neck. I knew what I wanted but I couldn't bring myself to speak. "Use your words baby girl.. daddy can't please you right if you don't be a good girl and tell me what you want.." his voice was deep and husky. I bite my lip as my cheeks heat up. "S-soft and gentle.." I managed to whimper out.

Theo pulls away gently and walks to face me, he kisses me softly, his hands on my cheeks. "Good girl.." he chuckles and starts to undo my tie, he takes his time while he unbuttons my shirt, he was being so slow and gentle, every time he removed a piece of clothing he paused and took a minute to admire my body. I watched his every move, he truly was being so soft and gentle. Once I was fully naked he looked at my body, admiring every curve, every scar, every imperfection. "You're so beautiful" he smiles and kisses me softly, and guides me down to my bed. He lays me down carefully then starts to kiss me softly, his kisses soon leave my lips and make their way down my jaw to my neck, then, as he kisses my chest his hands explore my breasts, grabbing them softly, pinching at my nipples gently. I gasp quietly and flinch slightly. "Shh.. it's okay.. it's okay.." he starts to suck on my breasts, his hand groping the other.

I looked down at him as I tried not to make a sound, he looked so perfect, as he really tried to hold himself back, he was so gentle with me. He then started to kiss down my stomach as his hands followed him down the sides of my body, feeling my curves until he reached my lower belly. He looked up at me, as if he was waiting for permission. I found myself blushing at the sight of him waiting for permission. I nod so he knew he could proceed. I felt his hands trace over my hips to my thighs, making their way down to the inner of my thighs gently spreading my legs apart. I held myself up with my elbows and watched Theo as he smirked up at me. He leaned in close and started to kiss my inner thighs, he was teasing me. Fuck I was so turned on. He leaned in closer to me and then started to kiss my lips, he slid his tongue through the folds gently and smirked as I let out a moan of pleasure. "You taste so good Cara Mia.." he spoke deeply. He continued to use his tongue, sliding up and down, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better I felt his tongue circle around my clit. I moan a little louder as my legs tense slightly. I grip onto the sheets and lean my head back, and just when I had adjusted to the pleasure he slides his finger inside of me.

I moan louder, my hands quickly move to my mouth to keep my moans quiet, a low chuckle was all I could hear from Theo. As I laid back on my bed, moaning my muffled moans, I tried to close my legs, not used to the pleasure I felt, Theo used his hands to keep my legs spread open while he continued to use his tongue in magical ways. "T-Theo..!" One of my hands quickly move to his head, gripping onto his hair as I was close to finishing. He quickened his pace and all I could do was cover my mouth as I moaned. "I-I'm gonna..!" 
"Do i..." Theo growled deeply as he continued to pleasure me, I lean my head back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I moaned as I came in his mouth. He pulls away after tasting me with his tongue. He looked up and smirked, his hair was a mess but it only made him look hotter. He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away, he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer "kiss me." He growled. "B-but you just-"
"I don't care." He interrupted me then kissed me harshly. He was so dominant all of a sudden, it was so hot. Our kiss was hot and rough and passionate. His hands grabbed onto me, grabbing at my curves as he controlled the kiss with this power he had over me.

After a long make out session he pulled away softly and chuckles "you are so beautiful.. and you taste amazing too" he winked at me softly, I felt my cheeks heat up which only makes Theo laugh some more. I giggle to then look to the side "d-do I have to return the favour now..?" I looked up at Theo and he just looked at me confused "what do you mean?" He spoke softly as he placed a couple of strands of hair behind my ear, "well, you know.. make you finish too.." I spoke quietly while I avoid eye contact. Theo just frowned as he placed his hand on my cheek and gently guided my face to look at his, he smiles softly and kisses me on the forehead "only if you want to.. but I just wanted to make you feel good, I don't expect anything in return Cara Mia.." my heart fluttered and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I looked up at Theo and he just smiled. I hugged him tightly "I will.. n-not now but.. I will one day.. when I'm ready" I stuttered as I buried my face into his neck. He held me close and smiled, "I know, no rush Cara Mia" he stroked my hair then looked at the time. "It's late, you should shower, I'll clean up the mess then we can get some sleep, yeah?" He spoke softly, I nod and kiss him on his lips before getting up and walking to my shower.

When I came back from my shower I saw the mess from the plate and food was all cleared up. Theo was shirtless now as he was cleaning off remaining food from my wall. He turned around and smiled. "You can wear my shirt to bed if you want" he winked. I giggled and grabbed his shirt that was on my bed and put it on. I then lay down on my bed waiting for him. Theo made his way over to my bed and kisses my cheek, "I'm happy I was able to cheer you up Mia.. you look so much more prettier when you smile" he whispered softly as we got comfy. "Thank you for cheering me up Teddy.." I kissed his cheek softly before closing my eyes and yawning.

"Goodnight Teddy.."

"Good night My love.."

Huehuehuehue I thought you all might enjoy some smut 😆 ain't Theo like the dream man?? 😍 I'm going to bed now and I'll try to upload another chapter tomorrow!! Goodnighttttt

- Charlotte B x