Chapter Twenty Six

⚠️ Smut Chapter ⚠️

21:17

"Teddy!" I looked up at Theo as he enters my room, closing my door behind him. I stand up about to hug him but instead I'm slammed against the wall as he kisses me roughly, one hand pinning both of my hands above my head, and the other hand on my waist, gripping onto my my skin roughly, causing me to groan into the kiss.

He held me close as I was pinned against the wall, his lips smacking against mine, his teeth occasionally biting my lower lip, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his smirk grow while I groan into the kiss. He let out a low, deep chuckle. Fuck. His tongue danced its way into my mouth, swirling around mine, fighting for dominance, he quickly won. He held me close and firmly. His free hand that was on my waist is now making its way to my shirt, unbuttoning it, button by button. Slowly revealing my black laced bra, he pulled away from the kiss to look at me for a moment, he just smirked then whispered in my ear, "you look so sexy in that Cara Mia.." his words made me weak in the knees.

He started to kiss down my neck, his teeth nipping at my skin, causing soft quiet moans to escape my lips. I look to the side as his free hand glides down my skin reaching under my skirt, gently stroking my panties. He chuckles deeply. "Fuck baby girl.. you're wet for me already.." he pulls away and then lowers himself, pulling down my matching panties, but leaving my skirt on. After pulling my panties down he pushes me to my desk, bending me over, before I could even ask what he was doing I felt him go inside of me, deep inside of me. He moans quietly as he grabs a handful of my hair. "Be a good girl and take me" he grunts as he starts to thrust, back and forth, sending shivers throughout my whole body. A burst of pleasure travels through my body. I grab onto the desk, moaning, feeling as he continues to thrust in and out of me. With each thrust the pleasure intensifies, causing my moans to become louder, he grabs my hair and pulls on it. "Quiet!" He grunts out as he continued to thrust in and out of me from behind. I cover my mouth with my hand, and with the other I was holding onto the desk. I don't know what had gotten into him but fuck I liked it.

I felt my eyes begin to water from the amount of pleasure I was feeling, and after a couple more thrusts I cry out. "Teddy..! I-I'm gonna..!"
"Do it!" He moans out as his thrusts become harder and faster, and after a couple more thrusts I finished, cumming in his mouth as I grip onto my desk. He chuckles then pulls out and pulls me up, turning me around. "We're not done yet" he smirks as he sits me up on the desk, this time I was facing him. He smirks at me before pulling me to the edge of my desk and kissing me softly before thrusting inside of me again, his hand covering my mouth to keep me quiet. I grabbed ahold of his shoulders as my muffled moans escaped my lips, feeling him thrust in and out, in and out. He continued this for a while before whispering in my ear. "Where do you want me to cum?" He kisses down my neck, moving his hand from my mouth so I could answer him, instantly my moans fill the room, I couldn't bring myself to answer, instantly I became shy and I was a a moaning mess. He just chuckled again as he kept thrusting inside of me. "Your ass?" He asks, I shake my head, he nods and smiles, "what about your pretty little throat?" He smirks at me as he thrusts, I nod, gripping into him as I was close to finishing. It seemed like he could tell, and continued the thrust a little more, letting me finish a second time. Once I was finished he pulled away and helped me down to my knees.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth, his member slid into my mouth, I struggled at first. "Breathe through your nose baby.." he says softly as his hand was in my hair. I did as he said and breathed through my nose, taking him in my mouth, I gagged a couple of times but he continued to thrust in and out of my mouth. I looked up at him, and smirked slightly while sucking. One hand was on his waist while the other hand made their way down to his balls, putting pressure on them slightly, causing him to moan softly. I bob my head up and down his dick, taking him in, my tongue swirling around his member while I suck him off, causing his head to lean back. He gripped onto my hair and started thrusting deeper inside of my throat, and after a couple more thrusts I felt it, his thick, sticky, warm cum making its way down my throat, he slowly pulled away while he was cumming, I swallowed as much as I could, he pulled away fully as a little bit went on my face. He looked down at me and chuckled. "You look so pretty" he smirks down at me and grabs a towel, kneeling down and cleaning my face, after he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I was thinking.. maybe you could come visit me during the holidays.. and I'll visit you.." he said softly as he looked at me in the eyes. I nodded, smiling at him. "Yeah.. that sounds fun" he stood up and grabbed my pyjamas, handing them too me. He helped me get dressed and put my dirty clothes away. "Do you want to stay in my dorm tonight? We can cuddle.. and then get in the train together in the morning" he asked softly his hand caressing my cheek. I nod. "Yeah, I'd like that"

He grabbed my bags and we made our way to his dorm in the Slytherin common room. Once we were in his dorm he quickly got changed out of his clothes and stayed in his boxers. We climbed into bed together and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Seeee? I told you it would be happy!

Any suggestions for story ideas are welcome!

I hope you enjoyed reading :))

-Charlotte B.