OS: Chaleya

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Cahleya in the Background 😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------

"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."
~your writer
-------------------------------------

This story takes place when Avinash tells Abhi about his liking for Jiya

Abhi was flabbergasted. He knew Avinash had some kind of feelings for Jiya but hearing him accept that he like like Jiya made some unknown emotions seep through his mind. Rage! He felt rage seeping through his entire body listening to his words, his mind stopped working when Avinash proclaimed "Yes! I like Jiya". Didn't he like Falak or was he faking it to make Jiya jealous? Was he not the one who nominated her for the elimination, causing her to have a panic attack? Or was he not the one who back bitched about her when she was out of sight? The only word that came to his mind was "spineless coward".

The man sitting in front of him was utterly disgusting, Despite confessing his feelings for the girl who just left he was sitting in front of him talking about his Jiya without any hint of remorse. He wanted to punch him hard on his face. Palak was right! The man sitting in front of him was a shit of a man, who was just playing with the feelings of two innocent girls. So to not do anything that could make him regret he started to count from 1 to 10 to control his anger over and over again. He was getting a headache now and he wanted to go from there, but apparently, the man sitting in front of him couldn't read his face.

His reverie broke when he saw Avinash suddenly stopping his meaningless talks. Oh boy, the scene in front of him just made him rage in anger, he wanted to punch him hard. But was a punch enough? Maybe a little bit of those innocent not-so-innocent boxing moves that he practiced in the gym could come in handy?

Avinash stopped his talk suddenly when he saw Jiya coming into the bedroom area with a big smile on her face. Why didn't he meet her before Palak or Falak? She looked hot in his t-shirt and those curly hairs. Those silky dusky legs of hers were making him go mad. Why did she even like Abhishek? That good-for-nothing man only knew how to take things which was supposed to be his! His popularity! His Jiya! His fame! And his chances of winning the trophy! He hated him! He loathed his presence. He knew Abhi liked Jiya for a while now. Who could not see the love-stricken look he would give to her whenever she was in his sight, so he made a plan to make him go against her. He told him things in a way that would make anyone hate her, but he had to agree the man had the guts to still support her. he thought he would be the one consoling her when no one was around but this bastard had to ruin his plans of being with her. He came back from his trance when he saw Jiya coming towards him. He straightened up his back and tried to look normal but was outraged when he saw her sitting at Abhi's side holding his hands in hers and talking animatedly. He tried to gain her attention but was ignored by her, so he got up made up an incoherent excuse, and went away.

Seeing him go away Abhishek smirked at him in victory. Oh, how accomplished he felt seeing the look of hurt on that stupid man's face, serves him right though. The bastard was only safe because he was in this house, he didn't know how he could control himself when he saw him checking out his Jiya with his nasty gaze.

🎵🎶Ishq Mein Dil Bana Hai
Ishq Mein Dil Fanna Hai Ho🎵🎶

Seeing him go he yanked Jiya toward him with the hand she was playing with, The sudden movement made her soft body collide with his hard one. Her breathing hitched when she felt him. The warmth which he radiated made her feel at home, it was like he was her safe heaven. Needing to feel him more she unconsciously brought up her hands towards his chest gathering his shirt in her tiny fists, his intoxicating perfume making her senses go weak. Seeing her actions he snaked his arm around her petite frame pulling her closer and leaving a little space between them, Their breath mingled with each other causing both of them to look at each other. Jiya looked up and saw him already looking at her, Those luscious black orbs had captivated her senses causing her to think irrationally. She unconsciously wandered her fingers around his chest inducing him to take a deep breath.