Meant To be (part4)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Baarishein  in the background😍🤌🏻
Warning: 🚨slightly mature content ahead. 🚨

————————————————
"Touch my husband and you wouldn't see the next morning sweet heart.
It was not lovely meeting you"
~Jiya S. Abhishek Malhan
————————————————

After that interaction, Abhi and Jiya got closer but the thing they didn't know was it was not going to stay the same forever. Every happy ending has its twists and turns and the same happened with them.

It was two weeks after their interaction with Priya and they had forgotten about her, The only thing they had on their minds was their growing fondness and the sexual tension between them.

It was a peaceful day for Abhiya. They have just started working a day or two ago.  Tho Jiya wasn't as busy as Abhishek but still, she used to take time out from her busy schedule for her dearest husband who was trying his best to come out of his shell and observing the amount of effort he was putting in She was proud of him. The guy was the most sweetest and adorable man she had ever seen under the thousand layers of anger and bitterness. How could nobody see the amount of feelings he was suppressing while he tried to make everyone close to him comfortable was beyond her thinking.

Right now she was getting ready to pay him a surprise visit to her husband's office. She knew how much of a workaholic he was and during this process, he would not even think to eat something except for eating the brains of his employees. Poor them how could they even bear him? She thought. But the fact is most of them who were working with him were from there since he started his business so they knew what their boss had suffered and for that, they idolized and respected him a lot.

So coming to a conclusion she wore a beautiful yellow sundress with her favourite pair of heels,  and made her way out of her home thinking about the little lunch date they were going to have. The idea of their date made her feel giddy. As she exited the car she made her way towards the entrance of his office. Returning the greetings of the receptionist with a soft smile she made her way towards his cabin on the 10th floor.

🎵🎶Baarishein Yu Achanak Hui
To Laga Tum Shehar Mein Ho
Raat Bhar Fir Wo Jab Na Ruki
To Laga Tum Shehar Mein Ho🎵🎶

 Knocking on the door before entering she gasped in horror at the scene in front of her. There Priya was kissing her husband hungrily, and her poor husband struggling beneath her all uncomfortable as he was being women handled.

  Eyes filled with tears she marched towards them with rage bubbling inside her. Yanking Priya with her elbow she slapped her hard square on the face. She didn't care if it left a mark or not the only thing she right now cared about was "how dare she force her on her husband? That bloody bitch would not know whom she has come across! She was Jiya Abhishek Malhan the sole owner of Abhishek Malhan's heart. The one and only who had the right to kiss and do every sinful thought that she had in mind with him. Only her! Not some self-proclaimed bitch! Nuh-huh! Not on her watch" she thought.

As Priya fell on the floor Jiya took her face in her palm dug her nails into her skin and spoke

Jiya: Meri baat kaan khol k sun lo tum Jo bhi ho Riya,  Tiya,  agar tum mujhay meray shohar k ird gird ya 2 3 meter bhi pass nazar ayi na to meray say bura koi nhi hoga. Abhi to sirf thapar mara hai agli baar bat ya hockey le k marongi or mujhay koi na roknay wala ho ga or na hi tumhein koi bachanay wala. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?