Os: Serendipity

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: for better understanding listen to O Bedardeya in the background😍🤌🏻

A/N: please don't kill me after reading this chapter, I promise to give you a heartwarming Os after this.

Disclaimer: everything in this Os is fictional. Please don't take things to your heart
Criticism is always welcome.

-------------------------------------
Ishq to mainay Kya tha
Jo tunnay Kya tha Wo
Wo toh sirf aik dhoka or faraib tha
~Abhishek Malhan
-------------------------------------

"Is this Miss Jiya Shankar on the other side" "Yes it is, and what are you doing with Abhishek's number?" She asked as a lump formed in her throat. She didn't know why she was suddenly feeling so restless, as if..as if something bad was going to happen

"I am Nurse Tiya from XYZ Hospital am sorry but I am calling to inform you that the person you have been asking for has gotten into a crucial accident. We don't know for how long he will be able to make it but can you please inform his family...the only number saved on his speed dial was yours so we called you...please be quick I am afraid that the patient doesn't have much time left!"

Listening to her the air from her lungs left. She felt suffocated in the open air. It was like someone was slowly ripping her heart apart. She felt screaming her mind felt blank and nothing came out of her mouth.

"Miss"

Her Abhi was in a critical situation. He was severely injured. How could he leave her like that in this cruel world

"Miss"

How did he even get in an accident in the first place? No, he can't leave her! For heaven's sake, he loved her, loved her? He was head over heels for her! He promised me! He freaking promised me that he wouldn't leave! Then why was the nurse saying that he was going to die? She is bluffing! She is bluffing for sure. How can she say that he is dying?

"Miss Jiya"

He can't leave me! We still have to have our happily ever after which he said we would have! She still had to confess to him that she loved him like no other!

"MISS JIYA ARE YOU THEIR"
Coming out of her reverie she answered with a parched throat
"Yes, I will be there in 5 minutes! Please do anything by anything I mean anything you have in your power but please I beg you please don't let him die!"

With that being said she drove her car fast, breaking all the traffic rules and not caring about them. The only thing on her mind was what he said to her when he saw her cheating on him

" tumnay Meri Mohabbat ki toheen ki hai or iskay lye main tumhein kabhi maaf nhi karronga. Jis din main margaya Sab say zyada tum rogi Jiya or koi nhi. Tum maafi mangna cha ho gi lekin tabtak bohat der ho chuki ho gi. Yaad rakhna"

She cried as she remembered those words. Those words of his can't be true. She has to gain his apology. She wants to tell him why she did that. Why did she leave him and cheat on him as he says? She wants to clear all the things and be with him. Her vision got blurred as tears made their way to her eyes.