Os: Ek Dooje Ke Lye

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
This chapter is dedicated to
amishamay131
Note: For better understanding listen to Tere Bin Nahi Lagae in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
You are the only one whom I loved, still love, and will continue to do so...
~Abhishek Malhan
-------------------------------------

This Os takes place during the family week. In this story, Abhiya is already married and their relationship is kept under wrap as Abhishek didn't want to cause any hindrance in her career, tho it was their mutual decision.

Seeing Abhishek all sad and showing in a negative way Jiya decided to go to BB's house to support him as a friend and also to warn him to stay away from his so-called friends ( Aashika and Shruti) and other female contestants. She couldn't phantom any girl near him, yeah She was possessive of him and so was he. So imagine seeing any girl going close to him in the name of "taking care", She was beyond furious listening to Aashika and Shruti (A/N: just a made-up character) talk about how to impress him and how to seduce him, tho she had her full trust on her Abhi her kaddu but she didn't had trust on these two witches. She didn't know how she controlled herself when she saw Aashika trying to touch his hair, she just wanted to rip her hands apart. What hers is hers and she wouldn't exchange it for the world.

Kalmohi kai say, meray Abhi ghoor rhi hai! Phelay ye Aashika kam nhi thi k ye Shruti bhi meray banday k peechay parh gayi. Mahadev plz in naagino say meray Abhi ko bacha k rkhna. Haye kitna handsome hai ye or cute bhi, waisay kitna patla hogaya hai ye! Annay do issay ghar mummy k saath mil kar aaloo wale parhate khilaongi or har wo cheez jo isko pasand hai. She exclaimed. Except for Manisha and Elvish, she didn't like anyone near him. Elvish because she had known him before since her marriage and Manisha because she adored their brother and sister bond.
They shared a really beautiful bond which Jiya adored. Abhi and Manisha were equally possessive of each other, One and a half months of friendship wasn't a joke, so she knew that Abhi had someone in his heart, She figured it out after seeing him lost in thoughts and seeing a picture in his hand which he hid from her when he saw her coming. she knew that her brother was head over heels in love with someone special, so one day when she had enough of him she confronted him and he without beating around the bush blurted out the secret which he was hiding from the world in a very discrete manner. So whenever she used to see any good edits on them she would send them to Prena to rile her up and it would always work.

Uff, her mood swings were taking a toll on her. She missed him so much. She didn't know how long these 3 days would take to end. She was finally going to see him after 6 weeks and she would hug the living daylight out of him. Hugging his shirt close to her heart she slept thinking about him, wishing to see him in her dreams, nothing was the same without him since he had gone. Everyone was so silent that the house was eating her alive, so she busied herself on her work the only distraction which she had. It had only been 6 months since their wedding, and she didn't know how the time passed so quickly. It was like that yesterday she was brought to the Malhan mansion dressed in a deep maroon joda incarnated with beautiful gold work enchanting her beauty.

At first, she and the family were against him going into that toxic house but when they listened to his reasoning they understood and supported him. So when she heard that family week was coming she told everyone how she wanted to go and meet him without showing her desperation, but everyone knew how much she missed him so no one countered her argument. It was their mutual decision to publicly announce their wedding so that he could not be shipped romantically with anyone and would not be shown in a negative light.