Ss: The Knot Which Entangled Us (Part 1)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: for better understanding listen to Sehmi Hai Dhadkan by Atif Aslam in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
"I fell in love with the way you touched me
Without using your hands"
~Abhishek Malhan
-------------------------------------

Soulmate.

[sohl meyt] noun.

A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet. A connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong, and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior. Your soulmate connects and understands you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness, and happiness when you are around them.

As the sun rose in the sky all in its glory oh-so-ever-brightly it didn't shy away from painting the sky with pink, yellow, and orange neither did it shy away from waking anybody up, bullying the moon, and shooting the stars into going back to his home he wore his glasses and with a swag, he shined as if he was the showstopper and he didn't have any competition.
His rage increased as he saw a certain someone who had been taking all his limelight for the past 4 years, so to make him shoo away he increased his sunlight and shined as brightly as he could so that the man could go to his home, leave him at peace for once in four years.
As he saw the man glaring at him and going inside he patted his nonexistent head and beamed brightly as if he had won an Oscar.

As the man entered his house he straight away made a beeline towards his room as he knew nobody would be awake at that time. Taking a much-needed bath he changed into his everyday oh-so-boring formal, sprayed his favourite Gucci men's perfume, wore his Rolex watch, styled his hair, and finally took his laptop bag and made his way to the breakfast table.

Reaching there he quickly ate his Parathas and kissed his mother's forehead quickly leaving for his office as he had a really important meeting with the Sehgals. Even though he was the CEO he liked being the earliest to his office as he didn't want to set a wrong impression for his employees.
(flat Asian bread: Prathas)

🎵🎶Khwabon ki duniya mukammal kahaan hai
Jeene ki khwahish mein marna yahaan hai🎵🎶

Time skip (3 hours):

Mr Sehgal: We are glad to collaborate with you, Mr Abhishek. Looking forward to a great business venture with you.
Abhishek: Me too

He said while shaking hands with the 50-year-old with a smirk. Sehgals were one of the richest families in India. They were known for how efficiently they worked and were hard to please. Abhishek had been up for the previous 3 nights working on his dream project with the Sehgals and for that, he didn't have any time to waste as he knew how hard it could be to please them.

As the Sehgals left he sighed in relief and slumped down at his chair ordering his secretary Dhruv (also his closest companion) to give a half day to all the company, after all, they had worked extra shifts from a week or two above their working hours they deserved it.