Meant To Be (Part5)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Teri Meri Kahani in the background😍🤌🏻
Warning: 🚨 slightly mature content ahead🚨

-------------------------------------
"I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you."
~Jiya S. Abishek Malhan
-------------------------------------

Everything was perfect after that day. Maybe too perfect for anyone's liking. Jiya and Abhishek's bond was blossoming day by day. Stolen kisses and make-out sessions were a part of their daily routine now, but they haven't taken their relationship to the next level. It was like some unknown force would pull them back or something would happen whenever they tried to take it forward, but they didn't mind it. Not at all.

Intimacy in a relationship is important to make an established bond stronger. It makes the bond unbreakable. Intimacy is not purely physical; it's the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see into their soul. It feels like you are wanted, treasured, and cherished in ways you couldn't even think about. Late-night long drives, hand-holding, movie nights, talking, nicknames, forehead kisses, cuddling, and coffee/chai dates are the purest forms of intimacy.

So now to think of it Jiya loved the little little things he did for her. How he cared for her as she was a baby who couldn't take care of herself. Or how he pampered her by bringing her expensive gifts, making coffee and breakfast for her, taking her for long drives on his heavy bike, keeping track of her periods, bringing her flowers and whatnot so she could be spoiled, and giving her the princess treatment which every woman deserve.

However, he always told her she was his queen whenever he used to give her breakfast in bed after bowing down in courtesy of Her Majesty. He always reminded her how she had brought colours to his black-and-white life to which she always said that he always had those colours but due to technical difficulties, the colours faded away. She knew he was insecure so she always told him how much worth he had for her and in her life.

...........................

Life was beautiful. Today Jiya was free from her hectic schedule as it had rained so the production house cleared her schedule for a week seeing the forecast which showed rain the whole week. She was happy as she missed spending time with her husband dearest who also came to be seen complaining to her more often that she was neglecting him and wasn't spending time with him. Jiya had booped his nose instead of answering him and kissed his cheeks seeing him with his angry pout and left chuckling that morning. He sure was a baby but only hers! She exclaimed to no one in particular. She had prepared his favourites while she was bored and now was exploring his mansion ( A/N: which was btw in Mumbai).

While thinking of her husband she didn't know when and how she came to a place which she couldn't remember if she had seen it before or not. Observing her surroundings she concluded that it was the place where Abhi had strictly restricted her to go in. Seeing no sign of him coming home early as he had been coming home lately for some days, curiosity took the best of her and she entered the room.

Entering the room she coughed violently as the dust made its way to her nostrils. As she recovered from the fits of cough her vision cleared she was finally able to see better. Finding the switchboard was easy as it was just beside the door. She hissed as the lights turned on blinking her eyes for a few seconds she finally adjusted to her surroundings and she gasped in surprise.