Os: Fidelity

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Ishq Nachaunda in the background😍🤌🏻
Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. Mention of death and threats

-------------------------------------

"ye Duniya aik bereham jagah hai...
Idhar agar pyaar karo to gunnah or agar pyaar na ho to koi nuqs...
Dekho na mainay pyaar kya to wo kaisay meray say berehmi say cheen lya gaya...
Wo girgaraya, wo lara bas islye takay wo mujhay jo main ye zindagi jee rhi hoon aram say jee skon...
Lekin wo zindagi hi kya jis mein tum nhi, jis mein tum meri mohabbat, meri jaan-e-tamnah or jeenay ki wajah nhi....
Wo zindagi jo phelay aik khiltay hue gulaab ki taraha thi wo ab murjha gayi hai kyun k us k pass tum nhi jo uski zindangi ka sahara banaye...
Mujhay tumsay behad mohabbat thi, hai or rehagi!"
~Jiya Singhania

-------------------------------------

Dilwalo ki Delhi

Delhi, a bustling city, is brought to life by its inhabitants, or the "Dilwale" of Delhi. The vibrant Indian capital is a fascinating fabric of contrasts where modernism and ancient history coexist in perfect harmony. It embodies diversity at its best, from the imposing Red Fort and the busy markets of Old Delhi to the elegant high-rises of New Delhi. Every nook of Delhi tells a story of a city that never sleeps, where hopes and aspirations survive amidst its rich cultural legacy. Delhi's inhabitants, who are renowned for their warmth and resiliency, lend an added layer of appeal to the city!!!

Jiya Singhania. An ambitious girl who met with a tragic calamity a while back, probably a month or two ago, tho she didn't remember what happened she sure did remember a blurry figure cradling her and telling her to stay awake, kissing and tapping her cheeks like a madman or a lover he was. Tho, how many times she had tried to remember who he was she failed, she sure knew that the person's embrace felt like home, it made her feel protected and warm in her heart. So when she first woke she asked the doctors if they had seen the mysterious man or if was conscious, tho the doctor had said that she was brought to the hospital by three people who saw her lying in a pool of blood outside of her car which was in a very ominous shape but she didn't believe him seeing him stuttering and all anxious in front of her, she just nodded at him not showing the distaste she was having for him at that moment. Days went by and the times she tried to ask people about the man they would tell her he was a no-one. How could a man ask her to stay conscious and beg her to not leave him alone meant nothing to her. There was something fishy here and she wanted to know about it but after she set up her business in Delhi. It can wait, can't it?

However, coming to Delhi wasn't her idea but the dream she had of becoming a great businesswoman called her there. It wasn't that she didn't like Mumbai or it wasn't that Mumbai didn't have the resources she needed for the startup of her dream business but seeing the increasing rate of inflation and traffic congestion she decided to start it from Delhi. And there was something which she didn't know was pulling her toward Delhi. It was like everything she would think about where she wanted the headquarters of her business set up to be a nagging voice in her head would be "Go to Delhi", so she decided if that's the case then Delhi would be, also the business she was starting would have a greater potential for increased consumers.

As she reached the defence area of Delhi, she found herself connected to the surroundings. There was something about Delhi that felt like home. The time she had stepped into the mansion, she felt as if she had known the place for years. The guy who she had called in Mumbai to find her a house or a mansion in a safer area had instantly given her the keys which seemed fishy enough as if he had known that she would ask him for a house in Delhi. She didn't even know how the guy's number was on her mobile in the first place but the same nagging voice in her head told her to trust the guy when she first came across the number while finding property agents at the first place.