Ss: The Knot Which Entangled Us (part3)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Kudmayi in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------

"I choose you
And I'll choose you
Over & over again,
Without pause,
Without a doubt,
In a heartbeat.
I'll keep choosing you "

~Abhishek Malhan

-------------------------------------

STEP 1: ENGAGEMENT

Today was the long-awaited day. The day that Abhishek and Jiya had been anxiously anticipating since they discovered that they were destined to be together.

It was, of course, their engagement day. The day that marked the beginning of their happily ever after.

Jiya was ecstatic. She had meticulously planned every detail, from the venue to the outfits they would wear.

Although Abhishek had insisted on taking care of everything himself, Jiya had firmly shut him down. This was her wedding and she would do everything, even if it meant doing it all with her own bare hands.

Abhishek was overwhelmed with joy. "Over the moon" would be an understatement. He couldn't believe his luck in finding a girl like Jiya. He never thought he would have a girlfriend, let alone a soulmate.

He no longer believed in the concept of love, after being betrayed by the girl he thought was his "supposed girlfriend." How wrong he was to consider her his soulmate. She only brought him pain and shattered his heart.

Flashback:

It was no secret that Abhishek was bullied for his lean figure. He always tried to brush off the mean comments with a smile, but that didn't mean he wasn't hurt.

What no one knew about Abhishek was that he was an overthinker. Every little thing said to him would consume his thoughts for the entire day, and he would eventually blame himself.

He thought it was his fault and that the hurtful things said about him were true, leading him to believe he was a narcissist.

Many nights, he would sit on his balcony, gazing at the moon and stars, seeking answers from them. But they never responded.