Ss: Meant To Be

Welcome back!
I am here with a new short story
Please do tell me if you like the idea or not

-------------------------------------

Abhishek Malhan: A guy who was respected by everyone in the business world. His handsome face and the aura he held made every girl ogle at him. Tho he was handsome as they say "Don't judge a book by its cover", he was cold and introverted. The aura that he held made people turn on their heels and stare at him. He was a strategist both in his field and emotions which were well hidden by the facade of his cold and stoic face. The only emotion which he held was anger. He was the son of famous businessman Vinay Malhan and YouTuber Dimple Malhan. One older brother and sister whom he loved dearly. Anyone who tried to lay a finger on them and boom they were gone.

Jiya Shankar: a girl with a bubbly personality. She was an actress. Tho she was happy and crazy for the world but the thing that no one knew was that it was a facade which she had created for the world. She was a daughter of a single parent. Her mother meant everything to her. Say anything demeaning about her mother she would rip you apart with her words. Bubbly, beautiful and bold was how she was described.

Join the Journey of two broken souls. How they are brought into the sacred bond of marriage. Will they be able to mend each other or will go apart? Or will they have their happily ever after or not?

------------------------------------
Promo:

Abhi: ye shaadi sirf naam ki hai, Duniya k aagaye to hum mian biwi hai lekin  kamray k andar hum dono anjaan ajnaabi hai aik doosray k lye
(he stated coldly)
Jiya: OK (with a blank face)

Will they be like every loving couple or will they have a broken marriage?

-------------------------------------

Acha g so plz do tell me if you want this story to be written or not, because it's going to be one emotional hell of a ride

Until next time
Huggy, puppy, take care 😁✌🏻