Meant To Be (Part 1)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Listen to The story of my life

-------------------------------------
I could keep you to myself for eternity...
I could shower you with love and all the fondness I have...
But in return, I only ask you for patience, understanding, honesty...
Will you be able to give me all of these?
~your writer

-------------------------------------

Gurgaon:

In the busy hustle and bustle of Delhi, as the sun rose painting the sky with its colour, birds could be heard chirping happily welcoming the sun with open hands, vendors readying their stalls and preparing themselves to start their day with the name of God.

Away from the hustle and bustle of the city in the town of Gurgaon, a man was seen jogging with earphones in his ears, probably talking to someone. He wasn't humping which indicated he was regular at it. Taking a closer look at him, the man was 6'2 with a build that could make anyone swoon over him, his hair was messy due to his gum and jogging making him look sexier appearing like eye candy for the girls who came there to see him, he had a sharp jawline and his beard was perfectly shaped to match his aura which demanded respect.

Even tho he was 26 he had achieved a lot. He was known for joining this field at the very young age of 18. However, the people who knew him from the start have seen him work his now he managed to start a new company without any help and made it reach heights. They had seen his childish behaviour, they had seen him struggle throughout the night when they used to pull out all-nighters, and they had seen how he left his YouTube channel which was his passion all because of that unfateful day. They respected the man a lot, he was a role model to them.

On the other hand, the ones who were not there from the start envied him. How can somebody at this age reach this landmark without taking someone's help was fishy to them. The boys envied him because of the success he had reached while the girls envied the girl who would be the future spouse of this epitome of handsomeness. The boy sure knew what he was doing when he used to come to the park for his regular jog. He wasn't a playboy but he enjoyed the attention which he got from everyone. He was the "Sanskari Munda" that every mom and girl wanted in other words MUNDA KUKKAD KAMAL DA.

While jogging the boy got the call which made him angry.
Boy: damn it you guys can't even do one thing right. I am reaching the headquarters in 40 minutes. Until then I need all the important files related to the deal ready. You know how much this deal is meaningful for the company, and if this deal gets final we can finally broaden our reach internationally. You have 40 minutes Akshit 40 get everything ready and call everyone related to the project in the meeting room. I don't want anyone even a minute late, and if they do tell them they are fired. He roared. (A/N: Bechara Akshit kaha has gaya🤦🏻‍♀️)
Akshit: Yes boss
Boy: And listen please get my black coffee ready to
Akshit: ok boss

Boy: Where have you gotten yourself stuck with Abhishek
(Yes the boy was Abhishek Malhan also known as the Beast of the business world, the sole owner of Malhan Enterprises which was spread over all of India and was in the working process of opening internationally)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mumbai: