Ss: The Knot Which entangled us (last Part)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Tere Mere Hai Pyaar in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
"I have looked at you
In millions of ways
&
I have loved you in each one of them"

Abhishek Malhan

-------------------------------------

🎵🎶Hmm Hmm Hmm...

It has been 3 months since Abhishek's breakdown. Since then Abhishek has started to be more clingy and open to Jiya.

Every day Jiya wakes up to a beautiful note just placed above her mobile, bringing a beautiful smile to her face and so the ritual of kissing it and then keeping it safely with the rest of the letters and notes continues.

When for the first time she saw the note after a day of his breakdown, she cried seeing the beautiful gesture that her husband's dearest pulled off. But as it continued with days, she would be excited to see what the next morning would bring in for her.

At times it used to be a pair of jhumkas, it would be her favorite chocolates, at times it would be different flowers, at times it would be a mug of coffee with a heart or smiley drawn over it. But one thing that would be common would be a note placed with them.

Those notes helped her on her bad days. Reading them again and again would bring her a different kind of calmness, relief, and a soft smile on her face. It was like it was her new coping mechanism that would help her to relieve her stress.

Jaan-e-Tamanna Jaan-e-Ada
Tujhe Jaisa Hai Socha Paya Wohi
Sooraj Si Kirnon Sa Ek Chehra
Dekha Hai Tumsa Maine Nahi🎵🎶

For Abhishek telling Jiya what he had faced in his childhood was relieving. It was like the constant pricing in his heart had stopped which was now replaced with soft feather-like touches whenever he would be around her.

He still didn't stop making Jiya jealous of Luna. His reason was that he loved seeing her puffed cheeks and button-like nose red in anger. It made her look cute in his eyes.

As their love grew 10-fold, so did their constant bickering and small fights. It was like their love was directly proportional to their fights, making their bond grow into something unique in a world where soulmates failed to understand each other.

Abhishek: Jiya yaar or kitni der...yaar hum late ho rhein hain humari date k lye

Jiya: ruko yaar bas agayi aik minute.

She replied while coming out of the room, busy finding something in her purse while Abhishek was lost in her.

She was dressed in a charming white frock with puffed half-shoulders that exuded a sense of sophistication. She paired this outfit with golden accessories and a pair of white flats that elegantly complemented her attire. Her hair was styled in a half updo with a white bow that added a touch of cuteness to her overall look. To complete her stunning appearance, she opted for a subtle yet beautiful soft pink makeup that further enhanced her natural beauty.