Ss: The Knot Which Entangled Us (part 2)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Kaisay Hua in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------

"Hum tumhein kitna chahnay lagay sanam
Ye to humein bhi nhi pata...
Bas pata hai to itna hai k
Agar dil mera hai to dhadkan tum ho...
Agar shareer mera hai to meri dorti hui ragoon main khoon tum ho...
Agar jaan meri hai to rooh tum ho..."
~Abhishek Malhan

-------------------------------------

Smile

The smile was the only thing that Jiya and Abhishek had since they got to know that they were each other's soulmates.

It was an unfamiliar feeling for them, a feeling that they couldn't describe.

They had always heard that being with a soulmate was like experiencing a life with chaos... It was like how everything has two sides, like a coin, so did they.

If one person was extroverted, the other person was introverted.

The first one represented fire, while the other symbolized water.

If one was the sun, then the other was the moon.

If one was day, the other was night. While one had a love for cleanliness, the other preferred to be messy.

The only thing was to keep the relationship so strong that if anyone tried to separate them, they wouldn't.

And now living through the experience firsthand, Jiya and Abhishek couldn't help but keep their smiles off.

They wished to live the rest of their lives with each other.

Things were developing...maybe even exceeding their desires... A loving soul mate who would be there for them when they need them the most, during their ups and downs, during their highs and lows, during when they needed each other the most.

It was heartwarming.

🎵🎶Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah🎵🎶

It was a rainy day. Jiya was at Abhishek's penthouse, which he had bought near his office a long time ago when he first felt heartbroken.

Despite that, it wasn't a heartbreak, but for the 20-year-old Abhishek, it felt like everything stopped and his world had ended.

So instead of being pitied by everyone he sought the only option and that was to buy a penthouse near his office and work the daylights out of him.

And that was what he did.

Despite being a human, he was so caught up in office work that he forgot to enjoy his life as well.

Being a human, he could feel low when he was bad-tempered, he could cry when he was cheated or bullied, and he could laugh, sing, or dance, but the thing about him was that he was human.

Jiya's mind wandered as she sat on the balcony, reflecting on the dramatic shift her life had taken until Abhishek surprised her with a mug of hot chocolate.