Os: His Care & Her Jealousy?

Heyyyy guyzzzs
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say ap logon k lye🍰🍪🍩🍿🍕🍟🍔
P.s. make sure to do inline comments
This chapter is dedicated to:
Eshakabra20 Ummefatemarima Aadarsh_1108

----------------------------------

So this story takes place when Jiya has severe back pain due to her working in the kitchen all day long, alone. The pain got so bad that she couldn't stand it and got a high fever.

Abhishek has been noticing Jiya since she was making breakfast the following morning. The tensed shoulders seemed like they needed a very bad massage, along with her rubbing her neck with one of her free hands here and there would only make his assumptions come true.

In these few days, Abhi and Jiya have developed a beautiful bond, with their eyes lingering on each other when one would be setting his/her hair or when one would be laughing at something silly which wouldn't make any sense to others but it would make to them. The stolen stares and laughs here and there were like a cacophony of their small cacoon which they have made over time. They were comfortable, more than comfortable for any of the housemates liking, but they needn't have to worry about them! Do they tho?

Sharing a bed at first was not easy for both. Of course, they were strangers and to make it worse, they were of opposite genders. For the love of God, it was India where people were judged for every tiny movement they did, and what were they doing sharing a bed with opposite genders in front of 250 cameras, in front of the whole freaking world who were seeing them as hawks sees their prey was a bad bad idea. They were practically doomed, but due to phones and anything related to the world was not allowed it was okay. Slowly slowly they won each other's trust and now were good friends, so what kind of a friend Abhi would be if he didn't seem to know that his bed partner was in pain? Nope, that would be such a disappointment for him, he didn't want himself to see as a bad friend, he didn't want to see the girl who has won his trust (maybe or maybe not his heart too) in any kind of discomfort.

He was in deep thought and was staring at her as if he moved his gaze from her, that too for a second, he would lose her in the large crowd of ready people who were ready to harm this fragile doll with their harsh words, he wouldn't let that happen to her when he knew what she has faced when he knew that the society would eat her alive with the taunts and insults like hungry vultures, he knew she was strong, bossy, carefree, and a kind-hearted girl who has seen a lot at a very young age, he adored her for her courage and selfless nature, but he also knew the smile which she carried was just a facade for the world as he has also been there. He could understand her. He could read her eyes which had the trauma of the past that she had locked in her heart in a very deep place that nobody could reach, it was protected by a lot of chains of strength and courage.

So now seeing her like this he knew she wouldn't tell him so he waited and waited for her to call him. For her to show her right on him as her friend but she didn't. So finally when he made up his mind to call out on her he was pulled back by the voice of Manisha.

Manisha: Abhishek kya hua? Kahan khoye huye ho?
Abhishek: Nhi to! Main nhi khoya hua bas ghar ki yaad arahi thi! Tu bata kya keh rhi thi tu?
Manisha: ha hum keh rehe the Jiya... (before she could go on with her nonstop talk Abhi shut her up)
Abhishek (with annoyance in his voice): Bas Manisha bas! Kitni burai kere gi tu Jiya k baray mein? Thakti nhi kya tu?
Manisha: Abhishek...
Abhishek: bas ab aik or lafz boli to meray say bura koi nhi hoga! Main yaha say ja raha hu jo bolna hai is Ashika say bol