Meant To Be (part 3)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
This update is dedicated to
Clarra22 who somehow manaofied me to write this.
Note: For better understanding listen to Saware in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"
~Jiya S. Abhishek Malhan
-------------------------------------

It has been a week since their marriage. As the days were quickly passing by their friendship was blooming day by day, minute by minute, second by second. Both of them were banned from doing any kind of work related to their respective passions by their mothers so throughout the day both of them would go outside, enjoy each other's company, or have movie nights and small balcony dates which would be unplanned. Jiya tried her best to make Abhishek comfortable with her and it worked, he was slowly and gradually coming out of his shell, but the moment he realised what he was doing he would go back to his shell. It was a hard thing for Jiya but she was ready to surpass any extent to bring back that jolly and caring Abhi back.

🎵🎶Pehle kyun na mile hum
Tanhaa hi kyun jale hum
Mil ke muqammal hue hain
Ya thhe tanhaa bhale hum
Saware.. Saware.. Saware...🎵🎶

It has been a week since that incident. She remembered that day so clearly that it would make her blush furiously. She never in her world thought that she would wake up in someone's arms and that someone specifically to be him.

Past:

It was the next morning when Jiya tried changing her side due to some sun rays disturbing her beautiful sleep. Unable to move she sleepily opened her eyes to see someone caging her in their embrace with their legs tangled.

Where was she? Or we'll who was this man? Did she get kidnapped? She thought panicky, but seeing his face she remembered she was married and the man was her Abhishek. But the uttermost important question was how they ended up in this situation. Wasn't there a LOC until she slept yesterday? She introspected. Looking here and there she found pillows scattered all around their bed and then the realization hit her like a truck, they unknowingly destroyed the LOC to seek each other's warmth.

Her trance ended when she felt Abhi tightening his hold on her waist and snuggling in the nape of her neck causing her to forget her breath. Did the man know what effect he had on her or was he oblivious? Her insides churned with delight and another feeling that she refused to accept till now but ignored them. Snaking her free hand which was hugging him back toward his hair gently massaging his scalp causing him to sigh in relief and to snuggle closer. As he snuggled closer his lips unconsciously touched her pulse point causing her to let out a little moan, The man lying beside her was something. Relaxing in his arms she held him tightly closer to her heart and went back to her sleep, not before pecking his forehead before.

🎵🎶Na humara hua
Na tumhara hua
Ishq ka yeh sitam
Na gawara hua (x2)🎵🎶

Abhi opened his eyes as soon as he felt her breathing even out. Yup, he was awake since she started to massage his scalp, how could he not, but snuggling into her nape and brushing his lips on her pulse point was not his idea. Hearing her moan made him think of all the sinful thoughts that he didn't want to even think, it was already hard for him to control his raging heart while listening to her moan which even became worse as he was unable to control those lustrous thoughts about her so he tightened his hold on her so that she couldn't feel his raging heart. Was he finally going insane? He thought. Laying there in her arms the only thing which he could think was how safe and at home he felt there. The last thing on his mind was her full lips against his forehead as he dozed down drowning himself in her scent and her heartbeat which lulled him to a sleep. Maybe there could be an "us" in them after all....