Ss: The Knot Which Entangled Us

Hey there guys
Welcome back!

-------------------------------------

A string is a glowing red thread that leads from one person's heart to their soulmate's heart. It will appear when the soulmates are both ready to meet and when their locations are close to each other it will gently tug them together. Sometimes, two people could know each other for years before their strings bring them together. Sometimes, it brings strangers together to form a bond that will last a lifetime.

Abhishek Malhan: a notorious boy who loved to prank everyone whenever he would get the chance, while things happened and it made him mature faster. He was bullied by his classmates due to his lean figure and was called names for instance the rich spoiled brat and a guy born with a silver spoon etc. Even though he tried to prove himself by doing a job while managing his studies he was still called them. With a smile on his face, he listened to every taunt thrown at him while hiding his insecurity behind it. As the years passed while juggling his part-time job and studies he started going to the gym sparing no time for his loved ones.

Growing up he has always loved the story of his parent's red string and now the story which he loved was his sisters and brother-in-law. His older brother has also found the end to his red string and is happy with her, which left him considering that what if his soulmate didn't want to be his soulmate? Or worse did he even have a soulmate? Will he ever get his better half or will he stay without her?

Jiya Shankar: a bubbly girl who was a single child to her mother. However, she knew her parents weren't each other's perfect match and "Soulmate" she still believed that she had a wonderful person at the end of her red string. She had seen many stories unfold in front of her some good, some magical and some bad (just because both the partners couldn't understand each other and the best example she could give was her parents). Will she meet a person who would love her, treasure her,  and cherish her in ways nobody could or would she have a sad ever after?

Join the journey of two soulmates who madly believed in the theory of soulmates while they had their own set of differences.  While one was badly hurt, bruised and matured at a young age the other was bubbly, carefree and a girl boss. What will happen when they both meet and their red string decides to entangle them in ways nobody ever imagined? Will they heal each other or will they have a happily ever after, after the things they have gone through?

-------------------------------------

Note:  Ok so this SS would start after I update the Os which I have been writing. I know I know I am late but the trope which I chose for the Os is rather hard and more challenging to write with than I thought it would be. So most probably the Os would be updated by Friday or Saturday (I promise!  Keeping my fingers crossed) while as compensation Daastan-e-insaanyiat would also be updated during Friday,  Saturday or Sunday ( u never know😈🤷🏻‍♀️🌟).

Until then tell me whether you like this idea or not so that I can start working on the Ss.

-------------------------------------

I hope you like it!
Until next time
Huggy, puppy, take care 😍