4

minho inhaled a smoke slowly and hummed, "what is your relationship with that man, jisung?" he asked softly and the boy seemed to tense immediately after the question left minhos' lips.

jisung sat in silence for a while, trying to remain calm, "he's my ex, why are you asking?" he then spoke confidently and some men in the room smirked at the boys' sassiness. 

minho shifted in his seat and looked at felix, who was already typing something in his tablet, then he turned to face jisung again, "you see, jisung-ah," the way he mouthed jisungs' name send shivers all over the mentioned boys spine, "he will be attending our wedding, i wanted to know if that is ok with you."

once that sentence was finished jisung shot up from his seat with wide eyes, "i know for a fact that you are probably no better, but he is a bad person! you don't want him in here." he shouted quickly and minho chuckled.

"i do want him here and he will be there, we ain't like him, doctor. we don't hurt, kill or harass innocent people. trust me with this one, we really don't. all we wanna do is catch him and make his all unfinished business fall down." minho spoke softly.

jisung softly knitted his brows, "what do you mean by 'his all unfinished business fall down'?"

"murder." felix simply said and jisungs' eyes went even more wide, "you wanna commit murder on our wedding day?"

minho stiffened at the word 'our', that was fake, he can't catch feelings.

the leader suddenly stood up and grabbed jisungs' hand, "text your family that you are on a vacation, we don't want any uninvited guests here." minho said speaking about jisungs' brother.

"i think you misunderstood something, no matter what i do or say my brother will find me and come here eventually," jisung scoffed, "it will be the end to all of your dirty games." he finished and minho rolled his eyes at the younger.

he slowly turned around to face jisung with narrowed eyes, "then it will be the end for you blood line." he said, "take him to my bedroom." he finished walking off.

a few men followed jisung, felix and seungmin as they all walked quietly to minhos' bedroom. jisung sat down on the bed in disbelief, soon after soft sobs could be heard in the room as jisung was quietly crying to himself. seungmin walked up to the boy and held his hand lightly, "mr. han, don't worry, minho is not a bad person, if he decided to give you a second chance he won't hurt you." the man spoke softly but it seemed like jisung was not even trying to listen.

that was until jisung abruptly turned to face seungmin with red puffy eyes, "he can just kill me! i don't even care." he shouted and the male in front of him sighed, "if you will continue being like this they will for sure kill you." he mumbled.

changbin walked into the room with mrs. lee following behind him, once they entered the door closed, causing all three of the men in the room to turn their heads towards the two who just entered.

mrs. lee quickly ran towards jisung and kneeled, her eyes already filling up with tears, "he is so young..." she whispered and turned to face changbin, "what will minho do with him?" she asked but received no answer, "changbin i asked you a question!" she shouted in frustration and jisung started to sob loudly again.

the poor doctor covered his ears with his little hands and sobbed loudly enough for the people in the whole mansion to hear. mrs. lee panicked and tried to hug the boy, but he was backing off, "please don't touch me..." was all that he kept on whispering.

mrs. lee looked at the boy with an aching heart, he knew how minho was, he knew he probably won't hurt the boy, but someone else hurt him, someone else hurt him so bad that he was afraid of a simple hug. 

the lady turned to look at felix, who was already looking at her, "lixie, can i trust you with him?: she softly spoke and the boy looked at her with a confused look, "i mean, can you keep him company while he is alone in the room? i don't want anyone hurting him." she spoke again and felix nodded slowly, "of course, mrs. lee."

she chuckled, "you know you can just call me solari, there is no need to call me mrs. lee" she said looking at both, seungmin and felix, and they both nodded.

she stayed kneeling in front of the bed for a while and then stood up quickly, "i will bring him some food, you guys can go back to your works." she said and both boys walked towards the door, "mrs. lee- solari, don't forget to lock the door when you are out, minhos' request." felix softly spoke before leaving the room.

as mrs. lee was making some hot sandwiches in the kitchen, minho walked in for a glass of water, he glanced at her and scoffed, "where are the maids? can't they make lunch for you?" 

at that comment mrs. lee rolled her eyes and turned to face her son, "do you think it's ok to starve such a young boy? i don't, that's why i'm making lunch for him. he's so skinny..." she mumbled the last part, but minho still caught that.

"why do you even care?" he asked coldy, "it's not like you know him or anything."

if looks could kill, minho would have been dead by now, mrs. lee looked at him dead in the eye and sighed, "i heard you are planning on marrying him, if you want to marry him and keep a healthy relationship you have to take care of each other-"

soon her rant was interrupted by nobody else than minho, "it's a fake wedding, don't get your hopes up." he said harshly and left the kitchen, with a glass of water in his hand.

mrs. lee sighed for the nth time today and made her way upstairs, once she entered the room she saw jisung sound asleep on the bed, his chubby cheeks stained with his tears. "poor thing..." she mumbled and made her way towards the bed.

she sat down on the bed and placed the trial of a few sandwiches and orange juice on the night table, she gently shook jisung by his shoulder and the boy jumped from his previous spot, quickly collecting himself and taking in the surroundings. 

"so it was not a nightmare..." he whispered and mrs. lee chuckled, jisungs' eyes widened and he turned to the side where the sound came from, "i'm minhos' mom, you can call me solari." she said softly and jisung gulped visibly, "don't worry i won't hurt you, i brought you food." she said glancing at the sandwiches.

"are they poisoned?" jisung whispered and they both broke down laughing after it left jisungs' lips, solari looked at the boy with loving eyes, "everything will be ok." she said softly.