Chapter 19

Brooklyn and Shanaya's costumes above.

Shanaya's POV :

The week flew past, and Friday soon came. Today was the Halloween dance. I was so excited. Brooklyn and I were dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. I was really excited!

I got dressed. My dress was simple and long, but I looked good in it. The skirt was long but had a slit in the side, showing off my long leg. The heels I was pairing my dress with, emphasised my legs, leaving a lot to imagine. I also had a little rose basket to accompany me. My hair was parted to the side and was swept to the front, dangling over my dress. My eyes were smokey black, and I had red lipstich on. A deadly combination.

I had no idea what Brooklyn was going to look like. All I knew was he was going to dress up like a wolf.

The dance was starting at 7, and Brooklyn was picking me up at 6:45. I heard the honk of his car. I grabbed my rose basket, checked myself in my mirror, before heading out, my hood of my dress was up, making me look mysterious.

When I got to my door, I flung it open, to reveal a very sexy looking Brooklyn. He was standing there in a grey t-shirt and a brown leather jacket with black jeans. He had his long brown hair swept up, and had fake nails on.

God, why did he have to be a sex God??!!

'Done checking me out?' He smirked. I blushed and lowered my head. My hair and my hood covered my red face.

'Let's go.' He said. I nodded, still gazing at the floor. I followed him out to his car, where he opened the door for me to sit. I gladly sat down.

We arrived at the college, only to hear the faint noise of music. We walked in togther, my arm linked with Brooklyn's. The college hall had been transformed. It was covered in fake spider webs and glowing dangling pumpkins. A food table was to one side, with a variety of drinks on another. Tables were dotted around the room, with a large dance floor and the DJ area. Just outside the hall, were a few games and activities. The college had hired a photo booth machine as well.

I glanced around the hall, and found my friends. Alice's date was Alex, while Katie's was Noah. Jess's date was Dylan. They all looked so cute together! I smiled as I aporoached them all, Brooklyn still by my side.

It was cute how his friends were my friends' dates.

'Hey guys!' I said. They all looked up at us, smiling. Alice was a princess. Katie was a vampire and Jess was superwoman. The boys were dressed accordingly to the girls.

'Aww. Look at the two!' Katie said, glancing at both Brooklyn and I. I smiled

'Says you. Have you seen yourself and Noah? You both look like a blood thirsty couple. Perrrrfect for each other.' I said. She blushed, and Noah wrapped his arm around her waist. I wiggled my eyebrows at her, which she giggled at.

We chatted for a bit, before deciding to go take photos in the booth. Everyone went with their dates, including me. Brooklyn and I took some funny pictures: one of me being scared of the wolf; us laughing together; us pulling off silly faces and then the last one of us smiling.

Once the pictures had been taken, we got out of the booth, only to find the girls gushing over the pictures that had been printed.

'Awww, you two look so perfect together!! A match made in heaven!!' Jess squeaked.

I blushed, 'Guys, shut up!'

They all laughed.

We went back into the hall, to dance. The boys excused themselves to eat food so we girls decided to group dance. We were enjoying ourselves until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned round to find a guy smirking at me. I smiled back.