...Ye Who Enter Here

Location: The bus

I feel myself being shook awake and open my eyes to see who I'm going to kill.

"Hey Chlo, time to wake up we're landing in ten." Leo tells me.

"Then wake me up when we land." I reply annoyed.

"C we got to go buckle up." Leo says to me softly. I groan getting up and walking over to one of the seats with buckles and strapping myself in.

"I forgot how comfy those bunks were." I point out yawning whilst stretching my arms.

"Yeah we really were comfortable in here." Leo states looking around clearly reliving all the memories.
------------------------------------------------------------
Location: The Playground

"Look out! There we go. Coming through, coming through. Watch out, watch out. Coming through, coming through." Mack says driving a mini car that looks like Lola towards us. I chuckle to myself picking it up to examine it. Leo looks over my shoulder intrigued as well. "Hey, hey, take it easy with that. I made that for Coulson."

"Wow. Hey, you know, if you’re looking for vacation time, bribery will get you nowhere, ‘cause I’ve tried." Leo warns Mack.

"Yeah you see if you want vacation time what you want to do is to get a psychopath Hydra agent to capture you and then when they give you a bathroom break attempt to escape but get caught whilst trying. After that the agent should attack you and hopefully break your arm. And booyah vacation time whenever you ask." I explain Mack stares at me blankly.

"That's not what I want to do, I’m hoping Coulson will let me work on the real thing." Mack tells us.

"Oh." I exclaim. "So how do you get it to fly?"

"It doesn’t." Mack states he turns to look in the next room over seeing Bobbi and Hunter with eachother. They certainly seem, close. A frown seems to form on Mack's face.

"What? Something wrong?" Leo questions.

"Storm’s coming." Mack answers.

"No, weather’s fine, actually. There’s not a cloud in the sky. I checked." Leo adds.

"No, never mind. Do you want anything?" Mack asks.

"Yeah. Actually, um, the… Actually, I need to go to the bus." Leo tells Mack.

"What, you need help with the holographic towers?" Mack questions.

"No, no, no, no, no." Leo denies. What does he want?

"The descender rig?" Mack tries. Leo shakes his head. "What?"

"No, Simmons. Have to… I have to give her a case, and then…" Leo starts.

"You know at some point you’re gonna have to talk to her, right?" Mack checks.

"Good luck with the car." Leo dismisses him before walking off.

"Why can't they just kiss and make up?" I question.

"Yeah it's not that simple kid." Mack states.

"Well it better get real simple real fast else I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands." I say cracking my knuckles.

"I think you've been spending a little too much time with May."

Time skip

Everyone is in the command centre below Coulson's office for the briefing about the city and what went on in Australia.

"Here’s what we know. HYDRA’s on the move. They have the Obelisk and an expert who knows how to use it. We can’t let that happen, obviously." Coulson explains.