The Dirty Half A Dozen

Location: Unknown

"Wait no. Coulson you're turning yourself in?!" I question after Coulson tells us what he's going to do.

"We have to get S.H.I.E.L.D. back." He states.

"Yeah I know but is it really a good idea? I know you only just caught me up to speed but this guy Gonzales he doesn't seem to like you." I point out.

"No he doesn't but it's a risk we have to take." Coulson replies.

"Sir you can't be serious." Hunter protests.

"That's it. It's settled I'll stay here and you guys get away in the jet." Me and Leo both give Coulson a short nod before walking with Hunter to the jet, Ward and another person, who I still have know clue who she is, following behind.
------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Quinnjet

I'm sat on the Quinnjet leaning in Leo's shoulder slightly but then a thought springs into my mind the ring. I sit up pulling off my necklace and sliding the ring off. Leo seems to have noticed me moving and is looking at me with a look of curiosity on his face.

"Leo when I was at that place, Afterlife, where all of the people with powers were I met this women Jiaying. She knew Mum and gave me this necklace and this ring." I say holding the ring out. "Mum left the ring there for you." Leo takes it out of my hand.

"So Mum had powers?" Leo responds with a small smile on his face.

"She could control water." I tell him.

"Makes sense she always used to take us swimming." Leo fiddles with the ring in his hand before sliding it on his finger.

"That's exactly what I said." I reply with a small laugh. I think for a moment before smiling to myself. "Hey Leo want to see something cool?" I ask. He nods. I hold one of my hands out gripping onto my necklace with the other before focusing on speeding up the atoms in the air and creating a small flame in my hand. My smile grows greater as I see the pride form on my brother's face. I remove my hand from the necklace moving the flame from palm to palm before letting it extinguish. Leo grabs my hands inspecting them for burns.

"No burns?" Leo questions in disbelief. I nod my head.

"No burns." I repeat. Leo pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you C." Leo mutters in my ear making a grin form on my face.

Time skip

We're still on the jet, with Ward and the women, whose name I've learnt to be Kara and honestly they've been flirting the entire time it's been a but disturbing. Leo types some stuff on the computer before he gets up to go check on Hunter as he's sat in the other side of the jet so I get up as well going to follow him.

"How you feeling?" Leo questions, both of us sitting down in either side of Hunter

"Nauseous." Hunter states gripping onto his arm.

"Mm. You want me to get bandages or..." Leo starts.

"Oh, no, not from getting shot. That's nothing." Hunter pauses looking at Ward and Kara. "It's those two. I think they actually, like each other." Hunter makes a disgusted face.

"Just, um, just focus on your wound. It'll be less unsettling." I point out.

"Yeah good idea Chlo." Hunter says looking away from Ward and Kara.

We sit there for a few minutes ignoring the two lovebirds before Hunter's phone rings he quickly answers it putting it up to his ear we all look to him in anticipation.