[5]

Soobin's POV.

It's been a week since Yeonjun and I have stopped talking yet for some reason I always found myself wanting to go back. Thinking about Yeonjun, dreaming about Yeonjun, even still talking about Yeonjun I felt like I was going insane.

I wanted to forget him, but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried; my thoughts would always go back to the same raven-haired, 182 cm tall guy, who used to be my best friend and still my crush.

It felt impossible to try and forget about him, maybe it's cause I'm in denial that I don't want to accept what happened. I constantly miss him even though I know he's the one who pushed me out, even though he refused to believe me. I felt like something was missing inside of me with him gone. My life feels incomplete without him...

Even though it feels impossible I need to try to forget about Yeonjun. I can't focus on the past I need to look to the future.

I have a life outside of our best friendship. I have a brother, a mother, a father. I'm a student, I work part-time at a cafe, and not to mention I have other friends besides Yeonjun.

"Bin?" I was snapped out of my thoughts, "You ok?"

I was out with a friend right now and we were currently at a coffee shop sitting down and doing a project that we partnered up to do for science. His name is Yunho, he's a good friend of mine.

He reminds me a little of Yeonjun though, they're both extremely flirty with everyone. The only difference is Yeonjun wants to settle down with someone and be loyal to them, while Yunho's a playboy; possibly fuckboy, I wouldn't know...

"Mhm, just thinking about some things," I replied.

I should probably stay focused on our project rather than... Yeonjun
Why is everything so complicated? Why can't Yeonjun and I work things out? We were friends, why did everything get so messed up? Yeonjun was my best friend. My crush...

Maybe, it's possible. Maybe we can work things out, maybe he'll talk to me again. If we stay like this, I don't know if I can ever fully move on.

"Alr then whatever you say," Yunho slings his arm around my shoulder and brings me in closer.

He starts talking about the project and giving ideas. But I'm too focused on the whole Yeonjun situation. I nodded along with what Yunho said trying to keep up: I gave a small smile as I tried to remain engaged in the conversation.

I don't want to think about Yeonjun but I can't help myself. I shouldn't worry about him right now, I should be thinking about the project. He wronged me... so why do I care so much? Why do I want his forgiveness when it should be him asking for my forgiveness?

"Yah!" Yunho yelled.

A couple of other people in the cafe were alerted, making their attention shift to me and Yunho. I was snapped out of my thoughts again. I turned to look at him and jumped slightly as our faces were only inches apart.

"I don't know what's bothering you since you won't tell me, but at least pay attention to me. I don't want to work on the project alone," Yunho frowned.

I quickly looked away, startled by how close we were. I couldn't help but blush slightly from our distance. My eyes instantly darted to the ground, trying to avoid his gaze; feeling embarrassed.

"S-sorry.. I'll work on the project, I just... I'm a little tired." I mumble a faint blush still on my cheeks.

"It's alright Binnie but I mean it," He said. "Pay attention to me, okay?"

Yunho brought his face closer and I felt our noses touch. For some weird reason, it made me want to do something, something crazy.

Yunho was right in front of my face, his breath hitting my lips, I just wanted to do something... like kiss him.