[10]

Soobin's POV.

*beep beep beep*

I groaned as I opened my eyes, I threw my hand to the side and grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm. I left my phone on the side of my head and closed my eyes, not wanting to get up yet. Eventually, I forced myself to sit and got up to go to the bathroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth, and washed my face before coming back into my room. I opened my closet and started looking through what clothes I should wear.

After I finished getting myself ready I had a bagel for breakfast and packed a quick school lunch before heading out. I plugged my headphones in and played some music as I began walking to school, taking my time and enjoying the nice weather.

I was a few more steps away from school so I took off my headphones and turned off my music but as I looked up. I froze, unable to move.

What the fuck... is HE doing here...

I stared at Beomgyu who was standing by the front gates talking to another guy. He doesn't even go to this fucking school... I gritted my teeth as I sent a glare his way even if he couldn't see me. The guy he was talking to patted him on the head and kissed his forehead. What the fuck? Just then behind Beomgyu came a little girl, she hugged the guy and from the looks of it said bye to him before grabbing onto Beomgyu's hand.

As much as I wanted to get mad I didn't... Maybe he's a family member. I can't jump to conclusions, plus it's not like I care if he breaks Yeonjun's heart....... Like how Yeonjun broke mine...

I shook my head trying to ignore it, but as I was about to start walking and pretend I didn't see anything. I watched the little girl leave and once out of sight... The guy kissed Beomgyu... on the lips...

And Beomgyu kissed back. Okay! That is NOT a family member. I fumbled with my phone and quickly took a picture only to realize my flash was on. "Fuck!" I cursed under my breath.

As soon as they pulled away to look over I jumped into a bush right next to me, "Ow ow fuck!" I whispered in pain as I felt thorns poke at my skin.

"Who's there!" Beomgyu yelled.
"Bae it's okay, calm down," the other guy reassured.
"I'm not your bae. Shut up," Beomgyu spat.
"Whatever," The guy whispered.

I heard footsteps and then a car door and more footsteps, I took a peek and sighed getting out of the bush. "Oww~" I mumbled in pain.

"Soobin...?"

"Ah!" I yelled falling back into the bushes, "Ow! Fuck!" I cried.

"Shit sorry! Sorry!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out, "Are you okay? You're covering thorns and you're bleeding!?"

"I- I'm fine Hwa Hyung," I chuckled.

"No, you're not! Let's get you to the nurse," Seonghwa claimed grabbing my wrist and dragging me along with him.

As he pulled me towards the nurse's office I could feel the stares coming from others in the hall. I blushed feeling embarrassed by the random attention but tried to ignore it. Until I saw him that was...

"Soobin?" Yunho spoke.

"What happened!?" Wooyoung added.

"Are you okay?" San asked.

"I'm fine..." I mumbled looking at the floor.

Yeonjun was with them... he didn't say a word but he was indeed looking at me. He looked worried but I didn't want to look into it too much. "A- are you sure..." Yeonjun muttered.

My head shot up and so did my eyebrows but I quickly looked away and shook my head, I nodded and grabbed Seonghwa's hand. "We have to go..." I said as I began speed walking away.

"Is everything okay Binnie?" Seonghwa asked as we continued walking until finally made it to the nurse's office. I nodded and walked in with him behind me.

~

I'm going insane at every second. What is up with him? I grabbed my books and stuffed them in my bag as the last bell of the day rang. At least I can go home now. I started walking to the front gate but of course, my luck was the worst.

"Hello Soobin," Beomgyu spoke with a fake smile.

"Why are you here..." I spoke back coldly.

"Jealous?" He chuckled, "I'm picking my boyfriend up." Yeonjun looked away not having said a word yet.

"That's funny," I say.

"Excuse you?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to still consider him your boyfriend. I don't remember Yeonjun being with you this morning," I winked giving him a smirk before walking off.

"W- wha... Hey! That was you! You fuck!" Beomgyu shouted cursing at me.

"Watch your words before I send the photo," I yelled back.

"What photo..." Yeonjun asked finally speaking up.

"N- nothing... it's nothing," Beomgyu mumbled.

I chuckled as they continued bickering. I plugged my headphones in to block out any noise and started walking back home. Fucking cheater. He doesn't deserve Yeonjun. I do...

_____
A/N: I'm so lost in this story I don't even know what I'm doing. I kinda wanna make a slow burn but I don't know what else to add to the drama so I'll probably just make it a short story 🤷‍♀️

➕✖️➕