[11]

Soobin's POV.

I clearly can't get enough... seems I've run into them again. I was out with Yunho again at a park, we were just hanging out when Beomgyu spotted us and just had to pester in. Now it seems it's gone against him.

"You can't be serious Jun!" Beomgyu yells. "What are you fucking jealous now? You're the one who unfriended him, he's a freak Jun!" Beomgyu shouts, adding more flame to the fire.

"Beomgyu please just shut up!" Yeonjun says, "We'll talk about this later."

"There is no later," Beomgyu scoffs.

What if I just told Yeonjun the truth right now? This might just continue getting more and more out of hand. I can't just stand here watching anymore.

Yunho grabbed my hand abruptly without them noticing, "I'm gonna go wait by my car, call me if something happens," Yunho whispers. "I don't know what's going on between you two but his boyfriend gives me a bad vibe," Yunho adds. I squeezed his hand and nodded. He nodded back before letting go of my hand and leaving.

And now it's just me, Yeonjun, and Beomgyu... This is really awkward.

"You're being ridiculous," I spoke up.

"Shut the fuck up you freak!" Beomgyu scoffs.

"He's not a freak," Yeonjun defended. Okay? Yeonjun said something nice. That's definitely a step in the right direction.

"I think. you should apologize." I claimed glaring at him

"Apologize? For what," He laughed.

Yeonjun looked like he just about had enough, but he couldn't seem to step up and say anything. Should I speak now or wait for Yeonjun to say something?
"Your boyfriend's a liar, Yeonjun," I confess.

"What?" Yeonjun asked; confused.

"I never threw the vase at him, he was the one throwing insults at me before grabbing the vase and smashing it on the floor. I mean the vase wasn't even on my side of the room? How would I have gotten it? He faked the whole thing," I spoke looking at Yeonjun in slight frustration as he started this whole issue by refusing to listen to me.

"Liar!" Beomgyu yelled.

"Gyu, is that true?" Yeonjun asked.

"No! Don't believe him, I'm your boyfriend, not him!" Beomgyu spat.

There he goes again pulling the "boyfriend card" this is just manipulation at this point. "Yeonjun, you've known me for a lot longer than you've known him," I say, trying to reassure Yeonjun. "I'm not the type of person to lie, especially about these things," I added.

"Beomgyu please tell me the truth..." He mumbles.

"You seriously believe that freak over me! Your boyfriend! You believe him over your boyfriend," Beomgyu shouted; you could tell he was getting pissed by each second.

He's just trying to manipulate you... You can't actually consider believing him? Right? Gosh, what do I say now....?  "Yeonjun, please believe me," I said softly looking into his eyes.

"Binnie," Yeonjun replied, his tone equally as soft.

"He's just trying to manipulate you Jun," Beomgyu says.

My eyes widened as I chuckled slightly at Beomgyu's words. If anyone's manipulating Yeonjun, it's you. "Oh please! Do you ever stop and think about how manipulative YOU'RE being?" I retorted. He's not even giving Yeonjun a chance to think or a chance to respond. "I don't understand why you're listening to him." I scoffed.

"Beomgyu. Drop it and tell me the fucking truth," Yeonjun demands, his voice was strong and stern, he's clearly starting to believe me.

Beomgyu groans. "You're an idiot Yeonjun! Fine! Maybe I did throw the vase and blame it on him! But he's trying to ruin us, don't you see!?" Beomgyu pulled practically trying to guilt trip him next. He placed a hand on Yeonjun's back but Yeonjun pushed him away. "Baby, he's trying to take you from me. He doesn't want you to be happy. I'm the one for you, not him. Can't you see, you'd be stupid to throw me away like that?"

Now I'm really fucking pissed. He's still being manipulative. Yeonjun doesn't deserve that, he deserves better. Beomgyu seriously can't stand to not be in control, to not have all the attention. Yeonjun isn't an idiot. He's smart enough to see through Beomgyu's bullshit.
I have to stay calm. I should take deep breaths and stay calm, no matter what I say, I've got to keep my composure.

"Yeonjun, please believe me," I spoke softly

"Leave," Yeonjun says angrily.

"Hyung Please I-"

"Go on Soobinnie leave," Beomgyu mocks him with the nickname.

"No Beomgyu, I want you to leave." Yeonjun clarifies turning to look at Beomgyu.

_____
A/N: In honor of Soobin's Birthday I gave them a happy encounter. :)
Originally he was gonna tell Soobin to leave 🧍‍♀️
Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOBIN 😪 They grow so fast
Hopefully, you liked this chapter :D

➕✖️➕