[9]

Soobin's POV.

I sat in my room balling my eyes out, this was the 3rd time this week. It didn't help that I would see Yeonjun at school daily or the fact that he and his "boyfriend" came by me when I was out with Yunho. Just when I thought I could get over it...

And yet...
He's giving me mixed signals...

"Why did you cut me out of your life?" I spoke while maintaining eye contact with Yeonjun
"Are you serious!?" Beomgyu exclaimed, "Because y-"
Yeonjun cut him off. "I don't know..." He replied.

I groaned in agony and buried my head into my pillow. Why can't I forget what he said!?!? I sniffled as I moved my hand to the side and grabbed my phone off the table stand. I got an Insta notification and opened it up.

Yeonjun posted... Why am I still following him? I frowned, "Of course, it's just him and Beomgyu..." I mumbled scrolling through the photos, however. I stopped on one photo. It was cropped, and I recognized it immediately.

It was a photo we took together... I was cropped out. I few more tears left my eyes as I clicked on Yeonjun's profile and clicked unfollow. But when it asked me if I was sure I wanted to unfollow... I clicked cancel.

I closed my phone and set it aside, crying louder into my pillow.

This went on for a few hours... I'm not proud of it... I shouldn't be crying over him, but his stupid words... I'm just overthinking... Stupid Yeonjun, Stupid Stupid Yeonjun.

I finally sat up off my bed and grabbed my phone again, I looked at my lock screen but then shut my phone. "I can't unfollow him..." I mumbled.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and got out of bed. I opened my bedroom door and went to the kitchen to get a slice of bread and some water. And like an idiot, I pulled out my phone and started looking through my pictures as I ate. Let's just say it turned into a tear fest.

Thankfully, my parents and brother weren't home right now as they were with Kai on one of his school field trips. The only reason my parents went with him was because the trip was at the place they were going to for another business trip, so it worked out for all three of them.

But that means I'm stuck at home... Alone.

I checked the time on my phone and noticed it was late so I stood up and headed back to my room plopping down onto my bed. I opened YouTube and started watching some random videos with the lights off.

Eventually, I felt myself drifting off to sleep so I closed my phone and put it in charge before getting under the sheets and closing my eyes; drifting off to bed.

_____
A/N: Here's a short little Chapter to showcase how Soobin is feeling.

I'm contemplating on if I should make the story longer and like a slow burn or not.

➕✖️➕