[12]

Soobin's POV.

"Go on Soobinnie leave," Beomgyu mocks with the nickname.

"No Beomgyu, I want you to leave." Yeonjun clarifies turning to look at Beomgyu.

What...? I could've sworn he said that to me. Though he was looking down at the ground this whole time...

"What do you mean!?" Beomgyu fumes. "I'm your boyfriend!" He exclaimed

Yeonjun sighs. "Not anymore, we're over and I don't want to see you again. So get the fuck out of my face."

I could see the shock on Beomgyu's face. He wasn't used to this.. Probably because he stooped to treat Yeonjun like his dog who would follow every one of his commands. "B- But you're my ride..." Beomgyu mumbled the look on his face was priceless.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!" Yeonjun yells.

He's screaming... He's shouting... He's mad... Yeonjun's mad... He's mad at me... It's all my fault... It's all my fault... No, no... Deep breathes Soobin, deep breathes...

"You're an idiot Choi Yeonjun," Beomgyu spats.

"And you're a bitch Choi Beomgyu," Yeonjun cursed.

Beomgyu gasped and tears began to trail down his face. He cursed at Yeonjun one last time before turning around and running away, his face filled with tears.

"Manipulative bitch," Yeonjun mutters under his breath.

Is it over? That's what I thought. Until I saw Yeonjun fall to his knees in front of me and start sobbing into his palms. He covered his mouth as he gasped for air clearly not being able to breathe properly. I was gonna walk over.. and comfort him. But people are watching.. People, there's people. We're in public... I froze...I can't move.. I can't- I can't move... Yeonjun.... I'm sorry. I want to help... I'm sorry let me help...I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor-

"Soobin..." Yeonjun called out.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly rushed over pulling him into my arms, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, it's my fault," I apologized

"N- no it's not your fault... It's mine.. I'm sorry Binnie," Yeonjun sniffed. "Please don't leave me.... Even if I don't deserve you.. d- don't leave me..." He hiccuped and gasped for air gripping my arms harder as he cried.

"I'm not going anywhere okay? I'll stay here for as long as you want me to," I promised. "Please don't apologize Yeon.. it's not your faul-"

"Of course it is! I'm an idiot... I let him control my thoughts and emotions.. It's all my fault! I never should've doubted you," He cried.

"Stop it. You're not an idiot," I responded to him shaking my head at his words.

"But I am.... I wanted love and it was right in front of me the whole time... it was right there and I ignored it," He stopped himself. "I ignored you..." My eyes widened and my heart jumped. Did he really mean that? "But I fell for Beomgyu's lies.. and I ruined everything... I ruined us. You probably hate me now," Yeonjun cries harder.

"Yeonjun no... l- look at me," I asked gently. "Yeon look at my eyes," I ask again.

I hold his head towards me to meet my eyes.

"Yeonjun, I don't hate you and I never have.. If you've ruined us... I'll ruin us right beside you. If you ruin everything, I'll will ruin everything."

The sadness in his face disappeared for a split moment. His eyes shined and glimmered with an emotion so close to love. An emotion full of hope and gratefulness. He looked at me so beautifully I could feel my heart stop and then continue to beat, the sound loud in my ears.

"Thank you..." Yeonjun hiccupped. He pulled me back into a hug and cried; his cries were softer but his grip on me was tighter.

I felt like crying too... But I didn't want to cry in public... "Yeon get up," I spoke gently. He sniffed and nodded his head. I helped him stand up and then began walking with him towards the cars, "Where's your car?" I asked him. Yeonjun pointed to the right. I nodded and helped him walk over.

We made it to his car; he unlocked it and I helped him get in the backseat with me. I held him closer as he began to cry once more into my arms. I took his phone out and texted Yunho telling him to go home and that everything was ok now. Yunho responded saying he'd be on his way but if Soobin or Yeonjun needed anything he'd be there.

Seeing Yeonjun break down hurts me. I let my arm rest across his cheek, rubbing it back and forth. I wanted to help make him feel better even a little. "It's okay to let it all out Hyung," I whisper to him.

"I'm so pathetic, crying in front of you like this." Yeonjun mumbles. "It should be the other way around, I'm the older one and you're the one who's hurt not me. I don't have the right to be upset right now."

"Stop it. Don't say that," I spoke with a firm voice. "You're not pathetic, Yeonjun. You have a right to be upset... your feelings will always be valid." I claimed..

"But not my actions..." Yeonjun murmured.

"Yeah.. you're right. But, even so. I forgive you Jun. I'd always forgive you," I pulled Yeonjun into a tighter embrace.

"I don't deserve you," He whispered, melting into my touch. Despite Yeonjun's light crying we were silent. There were no words exchanged just a comforting touch between us.

Eventually, Yeonjun spoke up, "Soobin... I'm sorry."

"Don't be. If you think you don't deserve me, then I disagree," I claimed. And we stayed that way silent for a few seconds. Until I broke the ice. "I love you..."

Yeonjun's eyes widened and he looked away. He was silent... Too silent...

_____
A/N: I'M BACK!

I cried writing the chapter after this one. I'll upload the next one tomorrow. School is coming to an end so I've got free time in my classes and have decided to make my time worthwhile because I genuinely enjoy writing :D

➕✖️➕