[17]

Soobin's POV.

A couple of days had gone by and Yeonjun had invited me over. I wasn't sure why but he said he missed me. I mean we see each other every day at school... But he's been sick for the past week and when the weekend began he had already gotten better.

I knocked on his door and patiently waited outside. After a while the door opened and Yeonjun pulled me into a hug. "I missed you, Binnie," He mumbled against my shoulder as he squeezed me tighter.

I giggled attempting to push him, "I missed you too..."

"Come in," Yeonjun stepped back and left room for me to walk in.

I smiled at him and walked inside. Yeonjun shut the door behind me and grabbed my hand taking me to the living room. We sat down beside each other and he immediately cuddled up to me and began kissing me all around, "Hyung!" I whined wiggling in his grasp.

"Don't resist me Soobinnie!" Yeonjun giggled kissing me more.

"Hyung that tickles!" I complained. But he didn't listen and kept kissing me. "Why're you being so clingy?" I asked finally giving in.

"Because I missed you," He spoke against my neck. "I love you so much Binnie," He bit down on my neck and sucked a bit.

"Ah!~ Hyung..." I whimpered, "I- If you love me so much why won't you ask me out," I mumbled humming at the feeling of his teeth on my skin.

"Not yet, I'm not ready for a label..." Yeonjun claimed, biting a bit harder.

"Ow... Hyung~" I moaned.

"Sorry Bin," Yeonjun pulled away but went back in to peck the bite mark.

"Now I'm upset," I frowned at him.

"Why?" Yeonjun frowned back. "What's wrong... was it the biting? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Soobin, I won't do it again."

"N-no it's not that... I just, want us to be official... I want you to be mine," I explained blushing a bit in embarrassment.

"I am yours... Even if we're not official yet. I'm still yours Binnie, no one else's."

I hummed and pursed my lips, Yeonjun cupped my face and pecked my nose repeating that he loved me over and over again. It felt nice but it still hurt to think he didn't want to be official yet. I mean how is kissing and touching okay? But dating isn't... But I don't want to push him, he's already done so much for me... But at the same time... He's done so much to hurt me too... I should get more than this right? I went through so much pain. This doesn't feel enough... Am I? Being greedy? Am I asking for too much......

"Stop it," Yeonjun spoke.

"What?" I questioned.

"I know that look, you're thinking... of bad things. Stop thinking of it, if there's a problem, you tell me... I'll listen, just tell me. Don't ponder these thoughts and ruin yourself mentally even more."

"Y- Yeon..." How do I describe this feeling inside me? I've never... It's so magical? Are other people as perfect as this fine man in front of me? Are others as sweet, kind, and considerate as this divine specimen? I'm on cloud 9 or some shit. How can one be so perfect?

"So tell me, what's wrong?"

"I- just really wanna be with you, I- I feel hurt that you're doing everything couples do with me but we're not even a couple... I feel hurt that, that you hurt me and all you gave was an apology. I know you said you need time. But then... why are you acting this way with me...?" I asked him feeling hesitant as to come off as greedy and arrogant.

"Okay well... let's start with this. I think I'm ready now, but... I told you I'd ask you out romantically right? I'm just looking for a good opportunity now... I was gonna keep this a secret to surprise you. But if it's worrying you then I'd rather not keep it to myself anymore. If you want, I'll ask you out right now?" Yeonjun explained grabbing my hands as he spoke.

"No wait! Sorry, I- I knew I was asking for too much. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you reveal it. I- don't you can wait... I just-"

"No, it's okay! I can still surprise you Soobin, I've always been good at surprises," Yeonjun winked at me. "And... you're not asking for too much I promise," He reassured me.

I covered my face with the palms of my hands, "Gosh you're so perfect," I mumbled into them, squealing a bit like a girl.

Yeonjun chuckled and pulled me closer, "You're so cute, Binnie."

_____
A/N: What would you rate Yeonjun's character improvement?

➕✖️➕