Chapter Eleven: The Four Headed Dragon

I furrowed my brows as Ysabel pulled me by the arm. Where is she taking me now? Please don't tell me it's detention again. Oh no, I can't afford to be in trouble anymore! I was wondering as I looked at Ysabel when she led me to the large fountain in the middle of the seven school buildings.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her, but she didn't answer. She kicked something on the side of the fountain, and to my surprise, a concrete floor opened up with a staircase leading down. What is this? An underground room? I tried to peek, but it was too dark!

Ysabel suddenly whistled, and the room was illuminated. She immediately pulled me down to the underground room.

What is this place?

There's a big platform in the middle of many benches. It seems like all of the students can fit in these benches.

"What is this?" I asked her in amazement.

"Combat Room," she simply answered.

"What is a Combat Room?" I asked her, still confused.

"This is where the battles of the cursed take place."

I was still confused by what she said when she suddenly threw something at me, and I caught it as a reflex. It's a sword.

She removed the sword cane, and I frowned. What does she think she's doing?

"Your initiation... starts... NOW!" she shouted as she swung the sword she was holding. As a reflex, I blocked her strike with the sword that I'm holding, which is still concealed in the sword cane.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her as we faced each other with our swords crossed.

"This is your initiation! Don't be stupid!" she shouted in frustration and put more force into her sword strike. I quickly backed away from her and threw my bag to the side.

I glared at her and removed the sword cane.

She kept attacking me, so I kept defending myself. I was caught off guard when she stabbed my arm. I shouted in pain as she suddenly pulled the sword out. The wound was very painful, and my thick blood was flowing out. I held my left arm to stop the bleeding.

I held the sword tightly in my right hand and looked at her angrily. She's irritating!

I also noticed that some students of Keimusho Academy, including the six other council members, entered the Combat Room and sat on the benches to watch. It was indeed an initiation. I gritted my teeth in anger and quickly attacked Ysabel with my sword, hitting her in the leg when she was caught off guard. I violently pulled my sword out of her leg, and I saw thick and very red blood flowing out.

She didn't seem to expect my attack, thinking that I was not skilled in using a sword since I only defended myself earlier. I saw how much pain she was in so I grinned. She attacked me, but her speed slowed down due to the wound she got in her leg, which made it easier for me to block her attacks. I smiled wickedly, I got a good hit.

Our swords crossed, and I forcefully hit her sword, causing it to fly off far away. I also threw my sword away. I was not fighting unfairly.

We were now punching and kicking each other. I had an advantage in kicking, while she had an advantage in punching because of my wound. However, she was at a disadvantage in kicking due to her injury. I gave her a Snipe Side Kick, hitting her knee and causing her leading leg to move backward. She hit me with a straight punch, and I coughed up blood. She followed it up with a left hook and an uppercut, which I blocked with my elbow, but it still hurt!

She threw another straight punch, which I blocked with a basic inside forearm block facing sideways. I gave her a hammer fist to her biceps and an elbow strike to her ribs. I put my right arm under her right arm and lifted her off the floor. I rolled her off my back by twisting my upper body slightly and finished off with successive punches to her jaw and her stomach. She was now coughing up blood and trying to block all my attacks with her left arm. She threw punches at my right knee to create distance between us. I distanced myself as I felt the pain in my knee.

She stood up and wiped the blood off her lips. She stared at me irritably, and I rolled my eyes in response.

She threw a punch at me and hit my wounded arm, causing me to clinch. I also kicked her wounded leg, and she gave me a death glare.

We threw punches and kicks at each other until we were both catching our breaths. I felt like my body was giving up, and I could sense that she was also having a hard time.

"Aerin," I heard her say. I didn't understand her. I wonder what she meant?

I gave Ysabel a questioning look when her demon suddenly appeared right in front of me. I almost freaked out. Why did her demon need to appear before me so suddenly? Another demon fight now? But it seems like I have no chance of winning. My demon is useless!

"Emerald," I called my demon.

Ysabel's demon was really intriguing. It was a dragon, but it had four heads... one red, one transparent, one brown, and one green.

I was amazed when I saw it create a huge fireball. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... it can control fire. I saw it before during a fire incident in town.

AND CRAP, THE FIREBALL WAS HEADING TOWARDS ME.

OMG. WHAT TO DO?

Just a few meters away from me, a shield suddenly appeared in front of me. I looked at Emerald, and it winked at me. It was the one who created the shield. I felt relieved, but suddenly the shield shattered and boom! My skin on my arm was burned. It was so painful. This is so frustrating!

Then, Ysabel's demon created water and trapped me inside a sphere of water. My burned skin stung. Now what??

I was drowning and my eyes were slowly closing when Emerald suddenly broke the sphere of water. It caught me before I almost fell.

But then, it combined the earth and water elements and threw mud at me.

"Emerald, give me a bomb!" I said with a grin.

"I don't know if I can do that properly," Emerald replied.

"Don't worry. I'll help you," I said with a grin.

I calmed myself down and searched for the link that connected Emerald and me. I was trying to think for a huge kind of bomb as I connected myself with Emerald. Until, I created the bomb I wanted, but it wasn't a very strong explosion, but Ysabel's arm and leg were injured.

The four-headed dragon can control the four elements of the world. The red head can control fire, the transparent head can control water, the brown head can control earth, and the green head can control wind. I knew it, I had no chance against her. I really need to train and get stronger. FOUR ELEMENTS. She can control the four elements of the world.

"I'll see if you can still survive this!" I looked at Ysabel when she suddenly spoke, and I was surprised at what I saw,

Ysabel combined the four elements of the world: fire, water, earth, and wind. She made them into one, in an attack that I don't think I can escape from. She made her powers circular. The earth was in the middle of the circle, then came the water, after that was the wind and the blazing fire. Even though it looked beautiful, I knew it was also very dangerous. It's like if the tip of my finger just touched it, my whole body might explode. That's how powerful it was.

I just closed my eyes. It seems like this is really the end for me. Her power is just so strong.

And I don't want to see my own demise. My body will be crushed and I'll look really ugly if that happens.