Chapter 13. Naked

HAERIN POV

Dani has not come home for two days and I have just receive a lot of things at my doorstep. Now I'm not sure if these are for Dani or me. Perhaps not me because I did not order anything. I call Dani to try and figure this out, but she didn't answer me. Where is she?

There's no practice today so I can do whatever I want, but then I don't know what to do. A text from my phone draws my attention. It's from Jay.

'Any plans for today?"

I don't think Jay understands that I'm married.

'Yes.' I reply back then thought of something. Maybe Dani is avoiding me again. I should just go to her office and confront her.

"Sorry Mrs. Kang, but Mrs. Marsh is on a business trip right now. She should be arriving back tonight," her Assistant informs me. I couldn't help but feel hurt. Why can't Dani just tell me herself instead of ghosting me. I deserve to know as her wife, or unless she doesn't see me like that. Oh wait, she has never had. Never once in our marriage have she call me her wife, maybe there's one time? But another thing is, from the start she has never commit herself. Of course, this marriage is a flop and it should've never happen.

"Let me into the office," I demand. And I'm taking my picture back!

"I-I can't let you in there," she say.

I look around and smile. "I'll give you my autograph," she burst out a laughter and I lean forward on the counter. "Are you going to let me inside or not?" Before she can answer me, her desk phone rings and light up.

"One moment," she told me then answer the phone. On the phone it seems to be Dani. Huh, so she decides not to call me back after the several missed calls from me. "Yes, Dani. I'll go to Mr. Suga for the documents.... right now? Yes. I'll set them on your desk," she put the phone down. "Mrs. Kang, I'm afraid you'll have to leave."

"Why didn't you tell Dani that I'm here, standing outside her office?" I ask. The assistant seems to take the guilt. "It's fine. Where's the bathroom?"

"It's in the way you came in," she direct me. I nod and went to the bathroom. I stay in there for just a few seconds then come out. I see the assistant walking her way out the doors, so I return to the desk and luckily found some keys. Which one? I end up taking all the keys and quickly test them out. I finally got the door open then immediately went to take my picture off.

"I'm taking my shit back," I curse to myself.

"Ah, Haerin!" The assistant was shocked to see what I did when she came back. "You can't do that, it's Dani's-"

"Move!" I walk around her and out of the room.

On the ride home, my phone kept on ringing and of course it's just Dani. You're never going to get this back.

I carry my picture inside the house and up to my room. After putting it down and leaning it against the wall, I return to my phone. Oh, it sure was Dani and I'm not going to call her back. Now to the boxes I got this morning. Let's see what are in there.

I went downstairs and sit on the couch. One by one, I open them. The first box is a fancy handbag... Okay, weird. Dani isn't the type to be carrying handbags. Next! A palette? She doesn't even wear makeup. That woman have clear skin and doesn't have any flaws. Ouu, a box of jewelries. Some boxes of chocolates and sweets? Wow, these heels and shoes though! After going through all the boxes, I have come to a conclusion: Dani is definitely buying these gifts to some other women that I don't know. It hurts me, but at the same time, I can't believe I'm feeling jealousy.

DANIELLE POV

That woman is crazy, showing up at my office and stole my picture of her that I bought?! I scoff to myself. Just you wait til I get back!

The flight was a long wait, I landed at 6:30pm and got picked up. Arriving home, I take out my luggage and drag behind me to the door. Next, I knock on the door. It opens and there's Haerin, wearing a white long sleeve shirt and shorts, hair in a ponytail.

"Welcome back," she smiles.

"You got nerves!" I growl at her. She rolls her eyes and walk away. I got inside and lock the door. "Where did you put the picture?"

"You're obsessed with a picture? Baby, I'm here," she retorts.

"I will deal with you later," I pull my luggage behind me and saw the torn boxes of gifts. What did she do to them?! I look back at her but she is cooking something in the skillet pan.

I threw the clothes I've worn in a bin then put the luggage case away. Well, since I'm here already, I might as well shower again. I like to be really clean. Before I head to the bathroom, I lay out my clothes on the bed.

After the 10 minutes of showering, I step out and wrap the towel around my body. I head to my room and drop the towel as I approach the side of my bed. Holding a grey boxer in my hands, the door swings open before my name was call.

Haerin with wide eyes stare at me. I freeze as I don't know if I should cover myself or let her continue staring. She looks away then quickly slam the door. Damn you! Stop slamming my doors!! I resume to putting my clothes on then pursue her. I open the door to her room and found her in bed. Come on, I wasn't even hard. You haven't seen the real size yet. And this is your second time seeing my buddy, so stop acting like you've never seen a penis before.

"That was rude of you," I tell her while walking to her.

"I'm sorry!" She blurts out and hides her fluster face with the covers.

"Why did you storm into my room?" I ask then see the picture of her leaning by the wall. This girl!

"Who are the gifts for?" Her mood changes and she sits up.

"What did you do to them?"

"Destroyed them."

I sigh and run both hands through my still wet hair. "They were for you! I sent it as an apology for leaving without telling you!!"

"Oh... I didn't really destroy them," she breaks our eye contact. You better not. They cost me a lot. I push Haerin back on the bed and straddle her. "W-what are you doing?"

"You know, we've been married for almost a month now. Do you think there should be make some love to it?" I raise a brow.

"No, no. You get away from me," she pull the covers over her head and I smile.

"Stupid, who would want to sleep with you anyways?" I get off of her then leave the room.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER :))