Chapter 21. Cold

DANIELLE POV

A week later after all paper works are done. The company finally change in hands. Now my focus is move back to the family business.

I take my shirt off and replace it with a black tee. Next, I spray cologne on myself. My phone ring from my nightstand so I went to answer it.

"Danielle here."

"Dani, said Haerin will come back so behave yourself." that was what my mom said before ending the call. Haerin is returning home? I went downstairs and look out the window for twenty minutes then a car came. Her car.

I watch Haerin pull into the garage and wen to open the door to the garage for her.

"I'm glad you're back," I say as she walks up to me.

"Yes," she said before entering the house. I close and lock the door.

"Haerin, can we talk?" I ask.

"Yes," she answer and make her way to the living room. I follow and sit by her.

"Haerin, I don't know where to start but I want to tell you sorry. I didn't know that Hanni would do such thing like that," I explain myself.

"Why was she in the house?" Haerin ask.

"She wanted something back that I had. It was a promise more like, but she have it back now. She won't be bothering us anymore."

"Alright," I hold her hand and she just put it there. "Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not," I look at her then pick her up. "Dani, what are you doing?"

"You look really tired," I whisper. "My bed miss you."

"No, we're not having sex," she forbids me. I tilt my head. No Dani.

"Then to your bed," I correct myself.

"Fine."

I take her upstairs to her room and lay her down on her bed. "I have to go meet with a friend. I will be back later. Call me if you need anything," I lean down and kiss her forehead instead of her lips.

"Be safe," she tells me. I show a small smile then leave.

"Hoon!" I shake his hands.

"Hey Danielle!" He led me to the table he was sitting at. I sit down and order myself some coffee. "So, any news for me?"

"No, no news at all. I told you everything," I shake my head.

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"Well I'm happy for you that you sold your company. A freaking multi-billionaire now. I'm jealous."

"The hard work pays off," I tell him. "What about you? You got any news for me?"

"No," He shakes his head. We moved to a new conversation and I got the coffee I ordered.

HAERIN POV

I lay in bed and keep touching my stomach. I should tell Dani about the baby.

It stresses me that I still have two big events coming, and the baby will prevent me. I just hope my stomach doesn't show that much, my figure won't cover it. No, I think I'm going to cancel the two big events. But then I've trained and practiced so hard these past months.

I fell asleep a few minutes later. When I wake up, I hear noises downstairs. Danielle must be back. I got out of bed, went out of my room, then was hit by a smell that triggered my stomach. I run to the bathroom and throw up. My eyes water and I breathe hard, feeling like I'm going to throw up again. After a few minutes, I was sure that I wasn't going to puke anymore. I went to the stairs and called Dani.

"Danielle!" I shouted from the stairs.

"Yeah?" I hear her ask from the bottom of the stairs. "Can you open up the windows, I can smell it up here," I request.

"You don't like the smell? I'll open the window, I'm making us lunch right now."

"I'm not hungry," I holler before going back to my room, to my bed. A minute later, my door room knocked. Dani stepped in and walked to me. She sits on the edge of the bed and looks down at me.

"Are you sick?" She ask. I shake my head. "Why don't you want lunch?"

"I already ate since you went out," I lie.

"The dishes were where I put them," she chuckled. "Are you still not over what happened?"

"No," I shake my head. "Dani," I'm going to tell her.

"What is it Haerin?"

"I'm-"

Her phone ringing interrupts me. "Give me a second," she reached in her pocket and pulled out her phone to answer it. "Hi Mom.... Haerin is here and I'm with her.... We'll come later then. Okay bye," Dani set her phone on my nightstand. "My family wishes to see us," she turns to tell me.

"I don't feel good Dani."

"You're making excuses now, are you?"

"I really don't feel good."

"Then I'll stay with you," she proposed.

"No, you can go. I'll be fine on my own."

Danielle scoffs. "You still hate me."

"I don't," I deny.

"No, I'll leave you alone. I don't know why you came back if you're still mad at me," I watch stupid Danielle shake her head then leave after picking up her phone.

'You want to practice tomorrow? There's only two weeks left.'

It was a text from Mina Unnie. I tell her no. I tell her I won't be practicing until the final week because Jay and I already memorize the dance. she replied back with an 'okay' then left me alone.

A few days later, I felt better. The food no longer made me feel like puking, so I can eat with Dani without raising suspicions. My stomach is still the same, flat, no bump.

Danielle became cold to me. She would refuse to help me on certain things like carrying heavy bags or lifting heavy boxes on things I've stored away. I've become annoyed and stop giving Danielle my attention also. After having breakfast with myself, I pack my stuff and head out to my ballet stadium

Author's Note: please don't forget to vote if you like this story and i'll have more chapters up soon <3