Chapter 27. I'm...

_

_

_

_

DANIELLE POV

Later today, Haerin and I return home together. I was nowhere but beside my wife the whole time making sure she is safe. We got home at night and went to bed together, her bed. At night with the window open, we can see the moon and it shines light on us. We couldn't sleep because we were too busy noticing each other. To have someone you love lay beside you is the best feeling ever. It also made me realize something. Maybe the purpose of why my parents married me to Haerin was because they saw that I was missing out on life. I work, work, and work because it was the only thing I know what to do, until Haerin came along. They want me to enjoy the beauty of life. I'm blessed to have Her as my spouse. She have made her presence known and it have left effects on me. Without her, I don't know what to do, I'm lonely again.

I move my hand to cup her cheek. "I love you," I whisper and make sure she can hear it. Only she will hear these words coming from me. Haerin smiles and hold my hand then kiss it.

"I love you too," she return the words back to me.

The next morning, I called my parents and told them that I will be withdrawing from the family's company. They were confused but I told them that I will be spending time with Haerin. I'm also financially independent so I don't need to work anymore. Basically, I'm retiring.

"So what should we do today?" I ask Haerin.

"I just want to rest," she answers.

We went downstairs and cook breakfast for each other then just watch movies for the whole day. Never once did we leave the house. Sometimes in the day, Haerin would have little naps and I would watch over her until she wakes up again.

"Will you be able to sleep later tonight?" I ask her after she wakes up.

"I can. I can fall asleep really fast," she responded. "If I can't then I'll look over you while you sleep."

"How creepy," I chuckle. The TV is turned off and I notice Haerin did it. When did she get the remote? "Let's go to bed," she insists then gets up from the couch. I follow her action then we head upstairs.

"To my room," I tell her.

"No, my room," she argues back. "Nothing innocent ever happens inside your room."

"That's the plan tonight," I smirk. Haerin turns around and looks shocked as heck. "I mean it," it took a second before I witnessed a devilish smile appear on her face.

We went to my room and straight to the bed. I got on top of Haerin and gave her kisses as she started unbuttoning my shirt. She rolls them off my shoulders and I take it off before throwing it on the floor. I broke our sweet kiss and went to her neck causing her to moan. Haerin roams her hands around my body before I move them away and pin them above her head. She giggles while I pull her to sit up and strip her out of her clothes. She did the same to me and spread her legs for me. Gently, I touch her core with my fingers. She takes deep breaths with her eyes close, waiting for what I'll do next. I sink down between her legs and give her an incredible orgasm. Her face blushes and she breathes heavy.

"You okay?" I ask her after coming up. She couldn't respond back but nod. Her eyes cat open to look back at mine. Pupils dilated in lust.

I kiss her lips again and guide my member to her entrance. Slowly, I sank in and went further. Haerin didn't show any signs of pain so I began to move myself against her. She turns her head and moans as I thrust. Her walls squeeze me, her hands rest on my upper arms, and legs wrapped around my waist. We came together and I stayed awhile in her as her walls squeezed me to release all the sperm.

I woke up and wanted Haerin to wake up also, so I kissed her face. She showed a smile before opening her eyes. That's a check on my to-do list.

"Good morning, wifey." I greet her as I glide my hand and rest on her thigh to her hip.

"Mmm, morning Baby," she turned to snuggle against me and I kiss her head.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Stay in bed."

"Okay," she sighs. I kiss her head again before getting out of bed.

So, on the menu of today's breakfast is avocado toast, a mountain of chocolate pancakes covered in sugar powder, some fresh fruits, a croissant, and a cup of coffee. I brought the dishes over on the breakfast tray and set it aside. Haerin has gone back to sleep so I have to wake her up again.

"Haerin, wake up," I brushed her hair away from her face. She mumbles something then adjusts herself to lay on her back.

"That smells good," she said before we kissed each other.

"Time for breakfast," I announce then bring the breakfast tray over.

"That was quick," it took me thirty minutes. Haerin sits up then

I place the breakfast tray in front of her. "Are you sore?"

"Can you not make such a comment as I'm eating?" Haerin laughs. I smile and shrug.

"Just being caring."

At noon, Haerin insists that I go with her to her practice. I couldn't decline because there wasn't much to do and I wanted to see her dance again. After we get there, I watch her put her ballet shoes on. On the bag she also has another pair and she pulls them out.

"I want you to dance with me," she tells me. I smile widely.

Alright, I should've stayed home.

I hold onto Haerin as we walk our way to the floor.

"Haerin, I don't feel good about this. I've never danced before."

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

Haerin went ahead to the floor. Damn, she looks hot... I enter and try to dance like a ballerina, i dance and swing almost falling in the process. Haerin laughs at me as she comes to my aid.

"March to me," she instructs as she stands a short distance from me.

I curse under my breath and I cautiously march to her. Sadly, I couldn't do it as I lost my balance and fell. Haerin laughed at me before helping. You're really enjoying this, are you? I get up and Haerin holds me as she does everything. She was pulling me and making sure I don't fall and now I begin to see the fun in it, and why she loves it.

"See, you got the hang of it," yeah, after multiple falls.

"Let's hope I can continue this," I dance and swing side by side with Haerin as we hold hands. Just when my confidence boosts up, I slip, bring Haerin down on top of me.

"You lean too far back didn't you?" Haerin guess.

"I guess I did," I sigh.

Haerin giggles and hits my shoulder, then pauses before leaning down to kiss me. "Danielle..."

"Hum?"

"...I'm pregnant."

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE:)) There are only three chapters left. THANK YOU GUYS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS STORY. TO THOSE WAITING FOR UPDATES, TO THOSE TRIGGERED BECAUSE OF THE CLIFFHANGER CHAPTERS. 😂 Thank you very much :))

 😂 Thank you very much :))