Prologue

.

.

.

I try to talk to you nicely Porsche, so you will go away from Kinn's life but you didn't listen. Now I don't have any choice other than killing you."...... Tawan said while point gun towards him with he hides behind his back makes Porsche scared but he didn't show it......

"Even if you kill me still you can't get Kinn because he loves me only and will always love me."..... Porsche said try to show himself strong but in the actual he is really scared cause he is realised that this person is psycho he can do anything......

"You don't worry about that, I will make him forget you."..... Tawan said smirking while shoot on his right chest and pushed him from the cliff.......

"....

.

Otherside!!

"Porscheeee .".....Kinn wake up with a jerk while shouting......

"What type of dream is this?? I hope you are fine Porsche, come back home soon me and your babies are waiting for you."...... Kinn said to himself worriedly while looking at Phoenix and Finnegan.......

He himself don't know why he is feeling like this but since morning he feels like something wrong going to happen. He even try to stop Porsche from going hospital but as always he didn't listen and in the end Kinn only wants Porsche come back home safely.......

.

Otherside.!!.

While falling from the cliff , Porsche only thinking about Kinn and their babies. He remembering his moments with Kinn, his love love and their babies......

"I'm sorry Kinn, I can't fulfill my promise. I should have to listen your words. I hope you stay happy Kinn, I love you so much more than my life. Thank you for coming in my life and making it more beautiful but I'm sorry I'm leaving you in the middle."........ Porsche thinks while slowly closing his eyes remembering

his small family........

Splash!!

Porsche falls into river that flows below the cliff and also floats with the flow......

.

___________________________________________________

Introduction

Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul

Age - 32

No. 1 businessman of Thailand and Asia....

Married to Porsche, love his wife, family and children so much.....

.