chapter - 19

.

.

.

After Kittisawat mansion, Pete and Tawan return home, Tawan go to his room behind him Pete also go......

Tawan: what?? Why are you following me??....( Asked irritatedly but gasped when Pete slapped him)....how dare you

Pete: and how dare you to do it?? Today because of you Vegas slapped me, only because of you Porsche's condition get critical. You told me if I help you in getting P'Kinn, you will not harm Porsche then why did you do it ha??.....(angrily).....

Tawan: I don't care about Porsche, I just want Kinn and for this I can do anything, can take anyone's life whether it's Porsche's or someone else's. It's your fault that you trust me......(shamelessly).....

Hearing him, Pete get angry again raise hand to slap him but Tawan holds his hand.......

Tawan: don't you dare to slap me again otherwise you don't know the consequences.......(jerks his hand)....

Pete: enough is enough, now I will not help you. I'm going to tell P'Kinn everything.....(saying this he is about to go but stop listening Tawan).....

Tawan: yeah go and tell Kinn but the moment you tell everything to Kinn at the same time you will loose your lovely brother......

Pete: (angrily) don't you dare to harm my brother......(Tawan smirks as if daring him)....Fine I will not tell anything to P'Kinn but you will not harm him.....

Tawan: Fine, I will not do anything to him, till you won't tell anything to P'Kinn.....

Pete leaves from there cryingly.....

Tawan: (monologue) what he thinks of himself, I really do what he say. I do care about only P'Kinn. I want only Kinn because he is mine, he is mine from the moment I first time saw him but that Porsche stole him from me.

I still remember the day when I saw P'Kinn first time, that time he is just an 18 years old boy , he come to our home with his father as their family had been facing some financial problems......

.

Flashback, 15 year ago.....

That time theerapanyakul company isn't the no. 1 company of Thailand. Theerapanyakul's company faced some financial problems because one of his employees sold his important projects documents to their rivals. For completing that project they took loan from bank and if they don't to pay the loan, bank will seize their companies. As project's idea was stolen they are facing financial crisis....

Korn and Kan decided to take help from thiwat industries owner, the most leading company at that time. They both decided to go there but at the same time, Vegas hurt himself while fighting, so Kan take him hospital. Kinn decided to go with Korn as Kan can't able to go. Korn refuses him but he is adamant, so Korn take him with himself.....

At thiwat mansion....

Kinn and Korn arrived their to meet Mr thiwat. Servant welcome them and take him inside. Servant guide Korn towards Mr thiwat office while ask Kinn to stay in hall. Kinn is moving around the hall admiring the anterior and designs of the mansion that looks so etheral and unique but he didn't know that a pair of eyes looking at him with admiration and possession, that person is non other, Mr thiwat's son (Tawan)....

Mr. Thiwat asked them to take a seat and after both chat with each other. Korn proposed that if Mr thiwat help their company then he will be the partner of Theerapanyakul company also 30 percent shares of Theerapanyakul company on their name till they didn't repay him and if they can't repay him then he can sold those shares too......