chapter - 25

.

.

.

When Porsche reached the front gate of hospital, he saw many ambulance stands there, it seems like a big accident happened......

He immediately come out from the car wears his apron and runs inside the hospital for helping the injured peoples.......

He immediately contact the doctor in duty and asked about the case. It's a RTA (Road Traffic Accident) case , a bus accident happened which has 45 passengers, 10 died on the spot and 20 injured severely , 15 got minor injury.......

Porsche shifts all serious patients in emergency ward, who needs immediate medical treatment and minor injury patients to general wards.......

Porsche, Top and Jom (Tem is a obstetricians) immediately entered in emergency ward wearing PPE with other doctors and nurses. All doctors go to separate OT rooms for the operation and treatment of patients. Some doctors treat minor injury patients......

After 3 hours of operation, all doctors save their patients and shift them to normal ward. All congratulate each other for the success of all operations, till Porsche's assistant come there......

"Dr. Porsche! Now it's time for the surgery."..... assistant said.....

"Prepare patient for the surgery, I'm coming."...... Porsche said as assistant go from there.....

(A/N: Porsche is a specialist of heart (cardiologist). Today, he has two heart surgeries.)........

.

After eight hours of surgery, (each heart surgery takes atleast 3-6 hours), Porsche come out from OT Room and done his both surgeries successfully. All staffs congrats him.......

After getting tired from the continuous surgeries, Porsche come into his cabin fully drained. He sits on his chair and open his phone, when he saw his wallpaper, his all tiredness vanished and a beautiful smile appears on his face, the wallpaper has his small family pic, (him, Kinn, Phoenix and Finnegan)........

He thinks to call Kinn but stops when he saw the time.....

"It's already 3:00 am, Kinn might be sleeping."..... Porsche said to himself and put his phone on the table, decided to take a little nap......

When he is about to sleep, his phone rings, he thought it's kinn but to his disappointment, it's not....

"Kinn might slept. But why Tawan calling me??".... Porsche thought and receive the call......

"Hello, Porsche! I need your your help. It's an emergency, can you please come."...... Tawan said panicking on call.....

"Okay I'm coming, you tell me the address."....... Porsche said without thinking much as Tawan is going to be their family member soon......

Porsche inform his subordinates that he is going somewhere, it's an emergency. All agreed after that Porsche left from there. After Porsche's leaving Top comes there and asked about Porsche. They replied that he left just now because some emergency come. Top didn't ask much questions, just left from there........

.

Otherside....

Porsche reached on the address which Tawan sends him, it's a barren and desolate land behind the hill, through which a small road ran and there was a river flowing under the same hill.....

"Why did Tawan asked me to come here and he told me that here any accident happened but it didn't show anything like he said."....... Porsche said to himself.......