chapter - 16

.

.

.

In guest room!!...

Pete enters in the room with an irritating face....

Pete: (irritatedly) why did you called me here??

Person:(angrily)....Pete, did you really forgot about the task which I gave to you??...

Pete: I remember but what can I do when They (kinnporsche) are unbreakable.......

Person: really or you don't want them to get separated. Well leave it as I know from the starting that you are useless. I had a plan that separates kinnporsche for forever and I need your help in this.......

Pete: what help??

Person: I sent you some pictures, you have to show these pictures to Porsche......

Pete checks his phone and saw Kinn's picture with him(person).....

Pete: what the hell is this? It's can't be possible, P'Kinn never cheat Porsche, he loves him so much? These pictures are fake.....

Person: (roll his eyes) when I told you that these pictures are real.....(make pete shocked)......ofcourse they are fake as I photoshopped them. It's Kinnporsche's picture which I photoshopped with mine picture. You know about it , I know about it but Porsche doesn't know about it and this will create rift between them.......

Pete: Porsche will never believe these pictures as he believes Kinn so much. These pictures are just waste....

Person: I know but if you tell him mine and Kinn's fake love story with these pictures, may be he believes and show him his and Vegas pre-wedding pics too. He will definitely believe you.......

Pete: Tawan??....(shockingly)....

Tawan (person revealed): stop shouting and get lost and don't you dare to act smart otherwise......

Pete nods slowly and go from there.......

.

In Porsche 's Room!

Porsche sit on chair in front of his study table take a note remembered his and Kinn's all moments from hospital with a smile on face. He take pen start writing.

"Kinn I don't know from where to start. I am writing letter first time. Kinn when I first time saw you in hospital I felt a spark inside me. I forgot whole world but when I saw you I felt i know you from long. I felt you very special. I was restless before meeting you but your one glimpse and my all restlessness gone. Your smile, your eyes gave me warmth in my heart which was restless.

I was confused why I am feeling like this that for that person whom I don't know. Then when you smile and give your hand to me for handshake. I felt myself so special. I was confused why? I felt you so special.

When you pick me in your arm. For a second my heart beat skip it's beat. My breath become uneven. I felt myself drawn in your deep black eyes. But as usual was not understanding anything why?

Your talk, your smile, your teasing everything give me happiness and warmth in my heart. I always felt you special but was not understanding anything why? I thought may be because of friendship.

I felt so jealous whenever I saw any girl/guy around you. I didn't knew why? I always forgot whole world with you. But was not understanding anything why?

But today I realized. Today I got answer of mine all questions. The answer is I am feeling shy to say but I will say.

I love you Mr Anakinn Theerapanyakul. I love you madly and deeply.