chapter - 13

.

.

.

Kittisawat mansion!!!

Kinn reach at Kittisawat mansion all ready. He meet Path Nampheung who also wishes him for his wedding anniversary as Kinn thanks them and ask about Porsche who told him that he is in room. They talk a while after Path Nampheung go from there and Kinn go in his room calling his name....

He open door of Porsche's room calling his name enter inside but shocked seeing scenario. His words stuck in his tongue seeing Porsche, who is get ready in all black suit look very beautiful and cute, Kinn become mesmerized to see him that he can't even avert his eyes from him.....

When Porsche saw him , he is also spellbound by his handsomeness as he is looking very handsome and hot in the Black suit.....

Porsche : Kinn! When did you come??...

Kinn: (come out from his reverie).....just Now, by the way where are you going getting this much ready??......

Porsche: nowhere , I'm only going school with you??....

Kinn: for school only, you get this much ready??....(frowned).....

To see kinn's expression Porsche decided to tell him the truth as he is his best friend......

Porsche: actually no Kinn, infact from morning I'm feeling that today is any special day for me. As you already know I lost my memory, so that I can't be able to remember but my heart says today is very special day that's why I get ready, Kinn can we go to temple before school.......

Kinn: ofcourse we can......(happily as they always go to temple on their wedding anniversary).......

Kinn smiles to hears his words that maybe Porsche's mind forgot him and their wedding anniversary but his heart still remembered......

Porsche snapped his fingers infront of his face and make him come into senses......

Porsche : where you lost let's go we are getting late for school also??....

Kinn : yeah right let's go.....

Both go from there....

.

At temple!!...

Kinnporsche both are standing infront of god's statue while joining hands.....

Porsche looks at Kinn then God and closed his eyes....

Porsche: I don't know what to ask , I just want you to always keep him safe and happy.....

Kinn also looks at Porsche then at God and closes his eyes......

Kinn : I just have one wish from you to complete all his wishes whatever he wants......

Both pray for each other, take blessings from God and makes merit together after that both go from there.......

.

In Car!

Kinnporsche are sitting in car but no one is speaking anything.

Suddenly Porsche's eyes catch something which shines his eyes.

Porsche : (happily) Chocolates. (Kinn listen him find his gaze on chocolates which he brought for him) You brought for me? ( asked with shining eyes).

Kinn: (tease) Oh shit! I forgot! I brought for Mom.

Porsche : (become frowned) Huh! (turn face cutely).

Kinn : (chuckles at him give chocolates to him) I brought for you only. I forgot to gave you.

Porsche : (become happy take it) Thank you.