chapter - 23

.

.

.

.

In theerapanyakul mansion.....

Porsche and Pete makes kids ready and send them school with bodyguards unaware from whatever happened with Chay......

After sending them school, Porsche goes to chay's room to check him but he didn't find him. He asked Pete about Chay.....

Porsche: Pete, did you see chay??...

Pete: no , I didn't saw him from yesterday.....

Porsche: yesterday he told me that he is going with his friends. So , I allow him but why he didn't returned yet?...

Pete: did you call him??...

Porsche : I did but he is not receiving his phone. I think I should call his friends.....

Pete: right, I'm also trying to call their friends.....

Both calls their friends, but they all replied same that "chay wasn't with him yesterday"....that makes Porsche and Pete anxious......

Porsche: I'm calling Kinn....(Pete nods and Porsche calls Kinn asked him to come home as Chay is missing,).....

Porsche become very anxious for his brother, Pete console him and asked about what Kinn said....

Porsche: he said he is coming but still I'm scared for him, Pete.....(crying)....

Pete: everything will be alright Porsche, chay will be fine......(but inside he is also scared)......

But they didn't know that Tawan already listen their talk.....

Tawan: no , no Kinn can't involve in this, because if he use his source, he immediately got to know about Chay. I have to stop them from searching Chay.......(saying that he takes his car's key and left for the warehouse)......

.

In warehouse,

Chay is tied to chair with his mouth tapped. While those two goons are sitting on chair while drinking. Tawan reached there and saw this, he get angry and shouts on both goons......

Tawan: go and bring water....(one immediately runs to bring water)....

Tawan with other goon, comes to chay's room where he is tied......

Tawan sprinkle water on Chay face to wake him , which first goon bring.....

Tawan: hey , wake up....(tawan pats his cheeks while Chay slowly opened his eyes)...... finally you woke up from your beauty sleep. Well I didn't want to come here this soon to meet but what what can I do , when your brother is showing his over smartness......

Now call your brother and told him that you already left for abroad, this morning.......(saying this he remove tape from chay's mouth).....

Chay: why are you scared that P'Porsche will find me or your plan will be flopped??.....

Tawan: I'm Tawan, I never scared of anyone especially your brother. I want you to say this to your brother because I don't want to hurt your nephews......(he said with smirks that makes chay more scared).....

Chay: don't you dare to touch my nephews,......

Tawan: okay I will not do anything to them. Only if you listen to me otherwise you know how much I'm dangerous, I don't care about anyone except Kinn. Now tell me, will you listen to me??...