chapter - 24 (KP special)

.

.

.

In Kinnporsche's Room!!...

Kinn entered in room holding Porsche in bridal style. He close the door and make Porsche lay on bed and hovered over him makes Porsche shock, isn't it daylight......

"Kinn, it's still daytime."..... Porsche said....

"So what? I want my wife it doesn't matter it's daylight or nighttime."......(saying this Kinn captures his lips in his)......

Porsche also wrapped his arms around his neck and reciprocate the kiss because he knows that it's waste of time to argue Kinn. If Kinn wants him , he will get him definitely, it's doesn't mean he didn't like or love it, he did but he knows how is Kinn afterall he is his wife.......

Both break their kiss when getting out of breath......

"Kinn ".... Porsche moans and
got goosebumps as Kinn grabbed his earlobes with his teeth, while ran his hands down his curves, and connected his lips with earlobes again.

"You're so beautiful Porsche,"...... He hears Kinn's whisper in his ear.

As Porsche struggled to lower his voice from moaning too loud, Kinn moved to kiss his neck, that was just the right formula for his legs to go limp.

Kinn grabbed his waist and fumbled with the zip of his plain trouser. Since Porsche wore no belt, his pants was done in a second.

In the next moment, he felt Kinn's rough hands grab his dick, "mmm... Kinn,"...... Porsche closed his eyes as precum leaked from his dick that continued leaking by the slightest touch from Kinn's fingers. Kinn's manly scent making Porsche crazy, it must have influenced his senses and stimulation.

Porsche ached his back as he unbuttoned Kinn's pants. His magnum cock was already threatening to burst through the opening.

Kinn scratched his sides, his thighs, slowly peeled down his white panties and With one deep thrust, Kinn pushed his magnum cock inside him. Porsche jerked from the impact. He leaned back resting his head on Kinn's shoulder as waves of passion and ecstasy vibrated down his body.

With his left hand, Kinn held his waist, he knew Porsche was almost fainting from his touches, with his other hand he ravaged his breast and softly rubbed his elongated neck.

Porsche closed his eyes as both moved in rhythm of their love making. Both are making love with each other passionately on bed shaking the bed also!

Porsche bit his lower lip and eyed Kinn as Porsche continued to roll his hips in the direction of his thrusts, driving Kinn crazy.

Kinn made one powerful thrust and paused, hitting his prostrate which sent Porsche releasing without mercy. He squirmed unable to bear the pleasure. Porsche had no strength left himself as his body was left in the mercy of his husband......

Kinn covered his lips with kisses while Porsche managed to suppress a throaty moan......

Holding his body after a few more thrusts, Kinn released his load of cum inside Porsche and fall on him breathing heavily without removing himself. After some time of rest, he again starts moving inside him.......

After 3 more round of Love making, kinn give a hard trust in Porsche's hole already their body becomes reddish and full of marks and bruises, they were gasping for air kinn released his seed inside porsche's hole........