chapter - 14

.

.

.

In Evening!

Porsche is searching clothes for wearing but not liking a single dress. He is not understanding what to wear.

Suddenly someone call him. He looks find Pete who come in room with fake smile. Porsche frowned seeing him. He don't know why but he doesn't like his presence at all but he hide it with tight smile.

Pete : How are you Porsche?

Porsche : I am seeing clothes can't you see?.....

Pete feels bad but hide it with a fake smile.....

Pete : are you going somewhere?

Porsche : Yes I am going with Kinn on dinner date.

Pete : (shocked) what? You are going with Kinn? (shouts, in which Porsche put palm on ears).

Porsche : (frowned listening his shouting) yes Do you have any problem? Now don't disturb me and let me ready. Kinn can come any time.

Pete : (in mind) No I can't let kinnporsche come closer. I have to do something.....(to Porsche) Porsche I want to talk to you something......

Porsche : (irritated) Pete I am busy don't disturb me and go from here......

Pete : (hold his hand make him irritated , he make him sit on bed)..... Porsche this is very important for you to know. What you are doing is very wrong.

Porsche : what I am doing?

Pete : This you are roaming with Kinn that's not good.

Porsche : (irritated) why so? (angry).

Pete: Porsche! Kinn is not a good guy. You shouldn't be with him. He is very bad and...

His words stuck in throat feeling sensation on cheeks finds Porsche slap him hard angrily that his cheeks turns red and lips bleed with the intensity. Pete looks at him with widened eyes and open mouth who is looking at him angrily.

Porsche : (angrily) Today you spoke next time if you again speak bad about Kinn. I will cut your tongue.....(Pete become frightened immediately close his mouth).......

Pete: Porsche!

Porsche : (angry) You want another slap?.....(Pete nod no immediately).......Then go from here. Mad guy. Don't know whom you sold your brain. Go right now otherwise you will go by kicking from this room......

Pete : But I said because we are brothers, Porsche!!

Porsche : (hell irritated hold his hand throw him out of room)....chant your brothers  out from my room.....(close door on his face which hit his nose).

Person : tsk..tchh....poor Pete got slapped by his favourite brother??....

Pete : what are you doing here??...

Person : I came here to meet my sick bro in-law, who slapped my another bro in-law.....

Pete :(angrily)...Don't you dare to say anything about my brother. He is not sick......

Person : after getting slapped by him, you still cares for him, wow!!!......(mockingly)......

Pete fumes and about to slap him but he holds his hand......

Person: don't! I'm not here alone you lovely bro in-law Kim is also here with me......

Pete jerks his hand and go from there angrily, while that person smirks......