chapter - 3

.

.

.

In Police station!!...

Leo : officer ! Send a search team downside of the cliff. I hope we get any clue about Mr Porsche Pachara.....

Officer (junior) : okay sir,!!..

Leo's junior: but sir why are we wasting our time on this case as we already know Mr Porsche Pachara isn't alive........

Leo : enough Fiat! I don't wanna listen anything about this.(to officer) you go with team and start the search operation......

Officer salute Leo and go from there with his team.....

Fiat: Leo! You also know the truth. Think logically, how could anyone survive after falling from that much height......

Leo : I know you are right but .....(interrupt by Fiat)......

Fiat : then why didn't you let me tell this to Mr Anakinn.....

Leo : if you told this to Kinn, you might not be alive standing here. I know Kinn from childhood how is his temper and I also know that he loves Porsche so much and in this moment if you say anything about Porsche which is negative. I also don't know what will he do??.....

Fiat : so, you want to say that we have to try to search that person who didn't even alive??....

Leo : no, I didn't mean that. I don't know why Fiat but I believe on Kinn's believe that may be Porsche alive......

If it's true, I just want him to return back to Kinn before Kinn completely broken. I can't see my friend like this that's why I didn't want to stop searching Porsche. I hope you understand......

Fiat : okay, I understand and I'm sorry for thinking about Porsche like this.......(he said and hug Leo)....

Leo : it's okay, I understand.....(hugs him back)......

Fiat : I love you....

Leo : I love you too.....(kiss his forehead).....

.

In Theerapanyakul mansion!!....

Kinnporsche's Room!!...

Kinn is standing in front of mirror dressed in white shirt black jean. He is combing hairs. His sight goes on Porsche's belonging. He remembered their sweet moments which drift him in their memories........

.

Porsche is coming out from bathroom, his upper is naked and lowered is covered with towel that wrapped around his waist . He is holding a small towel and drying his hair, then suddenly and naughty idea popped in his mind......

He looks at Kinn, who is sleeping covered with blanket on bed frowned when water droplets falls on him. He is trying to hide his face in pillow.

Kinn : (frowned) Porsche! Why you are disturbing me?

Then open eyes instantly when receive pillow on face. He open eyes see his wife who is looking at him with angry pout realized he made blunder of making his wife angry......

Porsche : (with cute anger) Mr Anakinn theerapanyakul. I am not disturbing you. I am trying to wake up up as you always want to see my face first after awaking which you love.....

Kinn smile sheepishly at him hold his hand pull him on him make him shocked by his sudden act........

Kinn: (smiling tucking his hairs behind his ear make his breath uneven by proximity make Kinn smile seeing his effect on him) you are looking cute with this pout......