chapter - 21

.

.

.

Hearing korn's decision, everyone get shocked.....

Kinn: Papa, Kim is still young. Don't you think it's too soon....

Korn: he is already 27 and I had already talk to him , he didn't had any problem with this marriage.....

Kinn: what?.....(to Kim).... Kim, is it true??....(Kim nodded that makes him and Macau shock)......

Korn: now Kim didn't had any problem. I hope you all also didn't had any problem. Mr thiwat is our old friend, he helped us in our difficult situation. I don't think anyone had any problem with this alliance.......

Kan : as you say Phi, when Kim didn't had any problem so we also didn't had any problem......

All agree with Korn except Macau and Kinn. All started to chat with Tawan and his father about Kim and Tawan's marriage and their dates, preparation and planning. Kim looks at everyone silently, wipes some tears from his eyes and go from there......

Kim is going towards his room but Kinn calls him from behind and stop him in the mid.....

Kinn: I want to talk to you, come in study room......(saying this he move towards study room, while Kim following him from behind while wiping his tears)......

In study room!!.

Kim: what happened Phi??

Kinn: what is this Kim, how could you agree to marry Tawan. Didn't you once think about Chay?? don't you like Chay??......

Kinn's words makes Kim shock....

Kim: what do you mean hia?

Kinn: (confused) Didn't you both love each other? . Tell me Kim , do you love Chay I promise you that I will not let this marriage happen......

Kim understands that Kinn didn't know anything, he just guess about him and Chay......

Kim: no, hia I don't like Chay, we are just friends. I think there is some misunderstanding.....

Kinn: Kim, The way you looks at Chay , it's clearly show that you love Chay then why did you agree to marry Tawan. Is there anything that you are hiding from me?? ......

Kim :(in mind) I'm so lucky to get a brother like you hia but I'm sorry I can't tell you the truth because it's mostly affects your married life........(to Kinn)..no hia, I told you na it's not like that we are just friends and I don't have any problem with this marriage. I'm telling the truth hia......

Kinn didn't understand what to say because he isn't confirm that Kim really loves Chay or not and here Kim is denying and his father is also very adamant to make Kim marry Tawan.......

Kinn: okay, I don't have any problem with this marriage if you are agree but I'm warning you Kim if you lied to me.....(firmly )......Now come here and give me a hug.......(Kim smiles and gives a brotherly hug to Kinn)......thank God, now I don't have to baby you.....(Kinn says playfully, while Kim just tighten his hug while a lone tear escape from his eyes).......

After that Kinn go from there, while Kim is thinking about chay , how will he react after learning it.....

.

After a week!!....

Korn and Mr thiwat fix Kim and Tawan's engagement and after two weeks their marriage as Kim wants the marriage happen as soon as possible because he himself don't know how long, he will stay strong and hides the truth from Kinn.......