chapter - 26

.

.

.

At present!!...

At night!!

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Kinn is sitting on bed remembering his all moments with Porsche. Tears are flowing from his eyes. He remembering how much they were happy with each other but one storm change everything. Porsche met with accident and it's changed everything of their life......

.

In Porsche's Room!

Porsche is crying holding their picture in phone remembering his every moments with Kinn from hospital to yesterday. How much he was happy by his love realization. How much he was excited to confess his love to Kinn but he wouldn't able to do that and now he can't even say because of his baby......

.

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Kinn : ( tears in his eyes seeing Porsche's photo frame).....How much I tried to bring your memory back but I failed. I failed in everything......

.

In Porsche's Room!

Porsche: (crying) Why God if Kinn is not written in my destiny then why you made me meet with him? Why I fall in love with him when he is not in my fate. When we are not in each other's fate....

Suddenly see Kinn is sitting with him tears brimmed in his eyes. He is smiling in tears seeing him who is smiling at him. He forward hand wipe his tears. Porsche close eyes with a smile in tears.

He open eyes but gasp seeing Kinn is not there. He got he was dreaming him. His heart bleeding remembering now his every dream shattered of being with him......

.

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Kinn stand near window looks at Mirror remembering their all loving moments with each other. The way they see moon in each other arms. Moon is the same but they are not together. Tears are flowing from his eyes of his helplessness.

Today he got best news of his life that he is going to become Father again but he can't celebrate this happiness as he always wanted another baby moreover a girl but Porsche always refused except that day when he finally agreed and both make love to each other passionately........

After they both get separated. Kinn smiles bitterly remembering his moments with Porsche and crying on his fate that makes him separate from his love....

.

In Porsche's Room!

Porsche come near his window see moon , gazing at moon. Tears are flowing from his eyes of his helplessness.

Kinnporsche are seeing each other's pic in their hand holding tears in their eyes.

Kinn who is crying. His trance broke by ring of his phone. He compose himself go toward bed hold his phone see Nampheung is calling him immediately pick it.

Porsche : (worried) Mom is Porsche alright?

Nampheung : Yes Kinn he is alright. I called you for something important. I found something. You come home fast.

Kinn : (confused) What you found?

Nampheung : This I will tell you when you come. So come fast.

Kinn: Okay Mom...... (hung call take his car key and go).

.

Early Morning!

Porsche who is sleeping on his bed. His sleep disturb listening a voice. He smile happily listening Kinn's voice without thinking anything he run out from room. He stop seeing Kinn talking with Nampheung......