6

EXPIATE

(some JENLISA moments for ya yeorobun!💞 ☝☝☝)

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up early in the same position Lisa and I have when we fell asleep. The rain stopped and she's still here. I smiled and admire her face, I wonder what she will look like with a long hair

I slowly remove myself from her. I want to make some breakfast for her. I look at the clock and it's 4am, I got an hour to cook... I quickly went to the kitchen and cook a simple breakfast. I want to cook her favorite but I have no time for that, maybe for lunch. I cook some eggs, bacon, sausages, fried rice and toast a bread if ever she wanted to have it and I decided to make her my hot chocolate later. I placed it on the table and cover it first, I finished after 45 minutes. I went back to her and lay down again snuggling, I felt my eyes still a little sleepy.

15 minutes...

I thought. I can take a nap for 15 minutes I guess

------------------------------------------------

I woke up again without Lisa on my side already. I rubbed my eyes as I went outside.

"Oh, Jennie you're awake.. did you have a good sleep" I opened my eyes more and saw that bitch.

"Oh yeah.. of course.. I haaaaveeee" I said smiling at Lisa who was already eating and so I smiled more. I walked gracefully to them but my jaw dropped when I saw what Lisa was eating.

It's not what I prepared. I felt my chest clenched and I hold my tears back and I have a hard time swallowing a large lump forming in my throat.

"Join us, I brought food that is good for the three of us" Sorn said smiling widely. I fake a smile.

"I have a better taste than others there..I prefer something moooree delicious" I said making Lisa look at me as I uncovered the food I prepared making Lisa's jaw dropped while chewing the witch's food and she choked, continuously cough. She drank some water and the witch patted her back.

"Jen—"

"Oh I forgot, I have to make a hot chocolate" I said and stood up. I can feel Lisa's gaze on me.

I came back and sit

I hear Lisa sighed heavily

"Jennie I—"

"Mhmmm" I moan as I put the food inside my mouth trying to prevent my tears. "It's delicious! You two should try it!" I said trying to be graceful. Lisa was about to talk but I cut her. "Oh I forgot again, Lisa might be full now.. sadly not satisfied" I said and stood up grabbing my plate and mug. "I'll eat outside, it's nice to eat while savouring some FRESH air" I said and went out.

Lisa didn't follow me. I know she didn't knew what I prepared but still I'm hurt. She didn't even bother to wake me up earlier, she just left me there and have breakfast with that witch!

--------------------------------------------------

Time passes by until it's afternoon and I was wandering at the farm when someone called me.

"Aroon! Hi.. I didn't saw you for a while" I said smiling. Aroon is a cute and nice guy. He was just about my height.

"I went to Bangkok because Uncle Paithoon needs me"

"You're Lisa's cousin too?"

"Nope.. everyone here calls Uncle Paithoon like that" I just nodded

There is a moment of silence between us.

"Are you and Lisa... have something?" He asked. I nodded.

"Before... But something happened but I'm getting into it.. to fix it.. why?"