Author's Note.

This story contains scenes of sex, violence, and rotten language that a child shouldn't not be able to learn. If you are below the age of 14, do not read this story, without an adults approval, or not at all.

This month is my 9th Authorversary, and I'm celebrating at a new house as soon as I can get Wi-Fi switched over at that place. Believe me, I spent more than a year in this house, while at the same time making stories weaker than how they usually were. Well at least my Patreon stories are getting decent credit towards anything. But enough about me, let's talk about what we're here for, but first a sponsor.

Sponsor Time.

This story is sponsored by DoorDash. Many people are hungry for something whether it's from the grocery store, or a fast food place such as McDonald's, Burger King, or anywhere else that might be good. However, since it's the 2020s now, we start getting tired of driving to those locations on our own to begin with. With the help of DoorDash, you can get the food you want, by having it get delivered to the front of your door. Like every other online company, DoorDash now has a website, and an app that can help you get the food you want whenever you feel hunger. Go to the site, or get the app, and start ordering now.

https://www.doordash.com/