Chapter 18: The Sign Posting.

Meanwhile back at Town Hall, Valerie, and Drake finished explaining their story with the escaped Alcatraz convict, and his vampdroids. It took longer than just a couple of minutes for the two to reveal all to the mayor.

"So you two are really vampires, huh?" Murphy asked, while also pulling on a neck brace to keep his neck safe. "Did not expect all of that to occur. With these fake robot vampires that are attacking, we can be in bigger trouble than the kind we are in right now." "We only drink Blood Bank blood after making withdrawals," Valerie said.

"And how do you manage doing that?" Murphy asked. "We get checks from our Medical School for testing our medical skills on the patients that come to our cabin," Drake answered. "We might not be able to age like most of you humans, but we know how to help you." "The truth is, my parents were medical scientists, but died from my uncle's vampdroids when I was 10 years old," Valerie explained. "I was adopted by a slayer for the rest of my life, until I was 21."

"Well I'm glad a nice pair of young vampires were able to come by, and help us with this issue," Murphy said. "First things first though is, we need to get everyone in Old Bridge on your side, before you can begin the vampdroid hunt." "Where do we start?" Valerie asked. "Well the police just finished making wanted posters, but couldn't post them anywhere due to the blood-loss they have obtained," Murphy answered. "We need you two to go into town, and place the posters all over to draw attention."

"We can do that," Drake explained. "Just tell us where the posters are, and we'll begin posting all over Old Bridge." "They just got delivered to me by the police station," Murphy said. "Hang on a second." The mayor got under the desk, and placed the box of wanted posters on it, which were basically over 40. Drake took a look at one of the posters, and they all said that all of the vampdroids's captures are worth $415,000,000.00. "That's quite an award you've made, Mayor," Drake commented. "Worry not, though. We shall post these posters, and the vampdroids will never come near any human ever again once we catch them."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.