Chapter 06: Escaped Once Again.

At the end of the footage, Dr. Oswald fell to the ground, while Leb picked his body up, and they both exited the prison cell. The security camera footage burned up on the screen, after revealing what happened at Alcatraz.

"Quick question," Ject said. "Shouldn't Alcatraz have used better security camera's by now? Why did the footage come out as a silent movie." "It's an old maximum security prison, my son," Drake explained. "With age, they can't even afford the right equipment." "Guys, my uncle is out of Alcatraz," Valerie said. "That means we're in big trouble."

"Don't worry," Vincent explained, as he switched tapes on the projector, while also revealing a new set of vehicles. "Last year, while Oswald was still in Alcatraz, we started to design new vehicles that came with ammunition of gatling guns, and rocket launchers. You will be able to defeat whoever comes at you on the road, the sea, and in the sky." Vincent clicked the button on the projector, and a different image appeared on the screen revealing the vehicle blueprints.

"We call it, the Switch-Cycle," Gabriella explained. "Whenever one of those new vampdroids comes at you, they will be fallen to pieces. Plus, the vehicles are completely laser proof, which would make them impossible to defeat you while on transportation." "Wow, if only they can become armor too," Valerie said. "We'll be working on that, but in the mean time we'll deliver them while you get changed in your hero armor," Vincent explained, as he turned off the projector, and got ready to leave.

Gabriella helped by closing the screen, while Vincent unplugged the projector, and took it with him, as they headed out the door. "New vehicles that can help us both on land, sea, and the sky?" Valerie asked. "What do you think?" "Well, I'm getting to the age where I can't even use my wings to fly, so I recommend we give them a shot after they come," Drake answered. "Besides, it'll come incredibly in handy when we both need to make a trip to the store." "Evan stay down here, while your father, and I get changed," Valerie said. "Okay, Mom," Ject responded as he pulled out his bottle of Coke to drink out of.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.