Chapter 23: Vampires & Slayers Vs Vampdroids Part 03.

Thomas, and Cort took a look at the vampdroid once it was knocked out, and carried his body out of the sand before he could explode. Even without vampire strength, the two succeeded, while carrying the thing.

"Well vampdroid or not, we see a dead machine that won't even move an inch, because of how low his battery drained," Thomas commented. "Vince, come in," Cort said, as he pulled out a communicator to talk with him, while he's in the mountains. "We defeated one of the vampdroids at the docks. What should we do with it?"

Meanwhile in the mountains, Vincent, and Gabriela already set up camp as it was snowing, and have already gotten to work with making the blood vacuum. Vincent heard the call that Cort made, once he finished making the tent. "Dump it in the truck, and take it back to Sis's cabin," Vincent explained. "We could use that vampdroid's knowledge to find Dr. Oswald, and capture him before his other vampdroids begin to find us, put the pain on us, and make things worse."

Just then, a laser hit the snow, while at the same time causing some of the ground to be revealed. Vincent looked, and spotted Leb who has fired at them, and jumped off of the hill he was standing on. "So, you must be the oldest of the vampdroids who has developed how to become self aware, and drink blood," Vincent commented. "I guess we know where you get your psychotic level of villainy from." "Talking's only gonna get your blood drained," Leb explained. "But first, you should stop moving."

Leb shot another laser at the slayer, but luckily he was able to dodge the attack. "Gabby, keep working on that vacuum," Vincent explained. "I'll handle this guy." "I'll work as long as you keep him away from the camp," Gabriella said. "Luckily, you were given new weapons while we were preparing for future attacks." Vincent nodded, and pulled out what looks like a two handled gun that had a cannon like barrel with 2 launchers. "Eat metal stakes, you mechanical menace." While firing the stakes, Vincent saw Leb dodge every single one at a fast rate, but just noticed that his gun exploded while he was dodging it."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.