Chapter 04: A New Kind Of Lab.

Once both Leb, and Dr. Oswald were out of Alcatraz, they returned to Old Bridge, where the jet they were in took them to an old warehouse. The jet landed as Dr. Oswald, and Leb got out, while also opening the door.

"My old lab that was under my old therapy office is gone, but luckily I have a spare one near the docks that can really give you what you need," Oswald explained. "Plus, all of my inventions from my previous lab were copied." "Do what you have to, Doc," Leb said. "I'm just after that gunslinger that cancelled my liberation in my timeline."

"So, you're after my grandnephew," Oswald commented. "I have to admit, I hated the little teenage brat the second I met him, but I didn't think we were actually related. I accept an alliance with you then." Leb nodded as he followed the mad scientist inside the warehouse, where Dr. Oswald pulled out a suitcase, and took his old black trench coat off of the hanger, while finding the key. Of course, the key in the scientist's hands was to unlock the suitcase.

Inside the suitcase, Dr. Oswald found his targeting helmet, and the shockwave gauntlets he once used when he was fighting his niece on his own. "Doctor Electron has returned a third time," Oswald explained. "Only this time, with the help of some liberator I don't know about, those vampires, and their gunslinger son will all. What should we do first?" "Well Electron, the first thing we need is an army," Leb said. "We won't stand a change against the gunslinger's army/family with only 2 people."

"Well not to worry," Oswald explained. "I've come up with some brilliant designs to make the perfect sentient vampdroids that will aid you against our foe. Would you like some siblings?" "As long as they are willing to help, I think I can manage on helping you build some," Leb said. "Perfect, but before we can start, there's one small problem," Oswald explained. "And that would be?" Leb asked. "I can only make bodies, and skeletal structures of the vampdroids," Oswald answered. "The only thing I don't have to finish is skin, hair, and clothing." "I can work the best I can," Leb explained. "Shouldn't take long."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.