Chapter 10: Minor Visit.

Valerie invited both Cameron, and Harper into the house as they sat down at the kitchen table while also looking over the 3 in the living room. Cameron even passed out in the middle of the table after being so drunk.

"Why did we let that drunk in our home?" Drake asked. "He's still a part of our family, Drake," Valerie answered. "Besides, after my own parents died at the age of 10, he took me in to live with both Harper, and Vincent in another cabin, until that got destroyed, and Mr. Jordan had to replace it with the Slayer Academy we have today."

"Yeah, but here's the thing," Drake explained. "We're vampires, they're slayers. Do we have any empathy towards enough things?" "You mean like our son?" Valerie asked. "Well, he just broke up with someone," Drake answered. "We can't expect to be in love with people who can kill our species." "If they're too old to hunt us, I think we can show some sympathy," Valerie said. Just then, the two heard flashes from outside the cabin, which also signaled the gunslinger.

"Please don't tell me another vampdroid gang member has come to attack us," Ject said as he got off the couch. "Harper, you stay here with Mr. Jordan," Valerie said. "Drake, Evan, and I will find out where that lightning is coming from." "That shouldn't be too hard seeing how Cam is passed out drunk," Harper explained. "I just hope he doesn't have alcohol poisoning." Ject got off the couch, and followed his parents outside to where the lightning bolts were flashing, and causing fire out front.

Finally, a final lightning blast hit the ground, causing a crater to form, while at the same time giving away the body of a familiar female centaur who was wearing cowgirl attire. "Wow, wasn't expecting the lightning to do that," Drake said. The centaur got up, and approached the 3 vampires as they stood there hoping it wasn't one of Dr. Oswald's tricks. Just then, the centaur saw Ject, and hugged him. "I knew we would see each other again," she said as she let go to look at him. To Ject's shock however, this centaur was actually someone who he remembered. "Canta?" Ject asked. "We should bring her inside too," Valerie answered.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.